Best Class in the past 10 years?

Jayruss

19 hours ago, Paycheck141 said:

2012 was pretty good, they had Jared Brooks, Paul Petrov, Kyle Ayersman, Jared Mckinley, Devon Jackson, Jason Tsirtsis, Brian Harvey, Sean Mappes, Tanner Lynde, Tyler Kral, Abraham Hall.

That doesn't even include At the time highly nationally ranked Brenden Campbell (201-6 with 150+ pins 2x runner up, 3rd and was undefeated #1 in state as freshman before his appendix ruptured and FS AA) and Mason Todd whom petrov knocked off to win his title.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

That doesn't even include At the time highly nationally ranked Brenden Campbell (201-6 with 150+ pins 2x runner up, 3rd and was undefeated #1 in state as freshman before his appendix ruptured and FS AA) and Mason Todd whom petrov knocked off to win his title.

Those finals matches were heartbreaking for us but legendary with Campbell.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

On 10/15/2021 at 11:11 AM, Jayruss said:

Is this class the best in the past 10 years with Mendez, Conway, Baumann, Sollars, Seltzer, Carroll etc? Give me your thoughts.

Do not forget Isaac Ruble in this class the kid has been getting better every year👏👏👏👏 I have him on the top of the podium this year !!!!! 

On 10/16/2021 at 8:01 AM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

My bad i completely forgot about Campbell and Todd

26 minutes ago, Paycheck141 said:

My bad i completely forgot about Campbell and Todd

No worries, that class was loaded.. Todd beating Brooks in the finals that prior year was bananas too... Never forget Todd literally hurdling Brooks as Brooks shot and since how Todd landed in perfect position to get the Takedown.. Watched Cambell and Todd wars over the years and they had classics.. Campbell beat Todd every time until their Senior year he got Campbell finally..Petrov knocked off Todd in the semis and Campbell in finals.

On 10/16/2021 at 9:01 AM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Also Didn't include 2 time state champ Cody Philips. I'd also ad the likes of Conner Mullins and Tyler Willis both were 4x placers and runner-ups at some point. 

12 hours ago, bbulldog152 said:

Also Didn't include 2 time state champ Cody Philips. I'd also ad the likes of Conner Mullins and Tyler Willis both were 4x placers and runner-ups at some point. 

Yessir, Mullins won 20+ Iswa state titles, super 32 AA and only lost 1 time in middle school and that was with him wrestling my first year ever in MS ON  7th- 8th grade team,HE himself was 1st grader and dominating much bigger older kids.. He'd do 60 one arm push ups before the match to entertain the crowd and would maul any and everybody regardless if they were 10+ pounds bigger and 6 years older.. iirc His only loss in those 8 years was a close match vs some older kid named Eppert😂...Willis was a stud and like you said Phillips,  animal!! 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

On 10/18/2021 at 10:39 PM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Yessir, Mullins won 20+ Iswa state titles, super 32 AA and only lost 1 time in middle school and that was with him wrestling my first year ever in MS ON  7th- 8th grade team,HE himself was 1st grader and dominating much bigger older kids.. He'd do 60 one arm push ups before the match to entertain the crowd and would maul any and everybody regardless if they were 10+ pounds bigger and 6 years older.. iirc His only loss in those 8 years was a close match vs some older kid named Eppert😂...Willis was a stud and like you said Phillips,  animal!! 

1st grader beating middle school kids?  I'm not buying it.

3 minutes ago, ReformedPoster said:

Looks like I'm in your head.  I'm flattered

No I’m just doing what you did: dipping my nose in ish that don’t concern me.  I believe in true reformation.  Randy Newman said it best: you’ve got a friend in me.  Now you decided to start some ish and you want to claim you are in my head?  Nah you just gave me something to do.  You chose this.  So you will get what you wanted.  I’ll be your Huckleberry.  

10 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

No I’m just doing what you did: dipping my nose in ish that don’t concern me.  I believe in true reformation.  Randy Newman said it best: you’ve got a friend in me.  Now you decided to start some ish and you want to claim you are in my head?  Nah you just gave me something to do.  You chose this.  So you will get what you wanted.  I’ll be your Huckleberry.  

So you are a petty little man.  Got it.  I salute you, General.  Have a wonderful day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.