Girls Wrestling Tournaments for 2021-2022 Season

Coach G

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 1:20 PM, sfdw1979 said:

Are the weight classes staying the same from last year?  Also, there was some discussion in the past about 4 regionals any news if that is happening? 

Weight classes will stay the same as last year. At this time, there are only the two regionals.

Here's the first two flyers. More will be added soon. Please read for information on how to enter your girls. In most cases your schools AD will have to contact hosting schools AD and sign a contract with payment. 

image0.jpeg

Girls Invite Letter.pdf

Can we enter multiple girls into same weight class at these tournaments ? Six first-time girls showed up this week for practice. Two are 113. Two are 120. Two are 130. Go figure. Trying to get them as many opportunities to learn as possible. 

On 11/3/2021 at 7:32 PM, Matt Time said:

Can we enter multiple girls into same weight class at these tournaments ? Six first-time girls showed up this week for practice. Two are 113. Two are 120. Two are 130. Go figure. Trying to get them as many opportunities to learn as possible. 

Yes, you can enter multiple girls at the same weight for the invitationals.

• 8 months later...

Can someone please start a thread for 2022-23 season any all girls tournaments and date and location for the upcoming season, anything within 300 miles is fine, trying to build girls team schedule and want to make sure I give our girls the best opportunity to get matches and variety of opponents and experiences 

• 2 months later...
On 10/12/2021 at 10:43 AM, Coach G said:

Here are a list of all the confirmed dates for girls tournaments:  

11/20 - Northview HS

11/27 - New Palestine HS

12/4 - Maconaquah HS

12/11 - Lebanon HS

12/18 - Penn HS

1/7 - IHSGW Regionals

1/14 - IHSGW State

I'll attach flyers as I get them.

If you know of any more please let me know.