Drew Hildebrandt finishes his college career.

• 1 month later...

I will say that Mineo hasn't exactly had a perfect track record with his "predictions" of upcoming announcements. 

But, if Hildebrandt is at least in the PSU directory this does open up the possibility he could be in line to join the wrestling team at some point in this season.  Though since he is listed under World Campus (basically online courses) he could also just be getting in some graduate classes at a major university with wherever he and his finance are relocating too.   We can always hope is the former rather than the latter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 9:28 AM, MattM said:

I will say that Mineo hasn't exactly had a perfect track record with his "predictions" of upcoming announcements. 

But, if Hildebrandt is at least in the PSU directory this does open up the possibility he could be in line to join the wrestling team at some point in this season.  Though since he is listed under World Campus (basically online courses) he could also just be getting in some graduate classes at a major university with wherever he and his finance are relocating too.   We can always hope is the former rather than the latter.

I’ll say this about Mineo, he actually is in the know. I know guys close to him and he’s a legit Cael informant. Cael purposefully has Mineo leak stuff like this. 

• 1 month later...