Greg Warren coming to Alex Theater on Sept 11

Dave Cloud

Greg Warren will be appearing with Bob and Tom regular Josh Arnold at the Alex Theater in Alexandria on Saturday, Sept 11. Doors open at 7:00 pm and show starts at 8:00. You can get tickets online at alexmovietheatre.com. I spoke with Greg and he said there will likely be more adult humor and so the show may not be appropriate for kids. 

Greg was an All-American wrestler for Missouri University. He is a big supporter of high school wrestling and a genuinely funny guy. Hope to see you there.

Dave Cloud

3 hours ago, Disco said:

I never knew an all American wrestler who went to comedy to make a living. Did he bring any of his wrestling history into his act? I could imagine some of the practice room antics being in a monolog. LoL

Yes, he has a part of his set about his past wrestling experience.  It depends on his audience how much he uses, but if he knows it’s a wrestling friendly crowd  you get a lot of it.  Search youtube and you can usually find parts of it.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.