Northeast Indiana Wrestling(the state of)

GenHeavyHandz

I’ve heard all the slights. I saw the stats.  If you were to believe most of the rhetoric about our area you’d think the coaches don’t care or are just not knowledgeable.  Wrong assumption.  I must say today I’m proud of my adopted area.   I saw guys that coached when I wrestled.  I saw young guys like Monsieur LeCount.   Riley Lefever: The Super Charger Legend.  Now a coach for my Hoosiers? 🛑.  Rod Lone.  Mr. Cowboy boots himself the magnanimous Barry Humble let me chat him up.  No longer a “pack a day” Southside Legend Rodney Bolden. Riley McClurg.  Big Coach Hall from Trine.  Andy Oberlein.  And listen up: Monroe Central: I didn’t catch his name but I have to go fishing with this guy: you have a winner over there.  Nick Krause had several interesting takes and points.  The Northside Legends Legend: Gralan Early.  What I’m saying is I was impressed: I’m hard to impress.  I don’t know how many wrestlers were there but at least 70?  Angola brought a contingency.  Wabash/Northfield brought a bus.   I said all that to say this: I like the direction WE are heading.   I even saw Ole Y2.  We were as cordial as we’ve never been.  I respect the guy he does a lot for the wrestling community here and state wide.  Props are due give people their flowers whilst they can still smell them.  Saw coach Ojeida from Northrop.   I give him a hard time but he loves to help the kids.  Salute.  Coach Tun and Veazy: tireless Warriors.  Juwan Bolden and Everett Green deserve props too:  they’ve taken what I’ve taught them collectively and paid it forward.  I saw some real eaters amongst the young wrestlers.  Wade welcome to Da Fort once again.  Let’s go Fort Wayne Semi-State!

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

13 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I’ve heard all the slights. I saw the stats.  If you were to believe most of the rhetoric about our area you’d think the coaches don’t care or are just not knowledgeable.  Wrong assumption.  I must say today I’m proud of my adopted area.   I saw guys that coached when I wrestled.  I saw young guys like Monsieur LeCount.   Riley Lefever: The Super Charger Legend.  Now a coach for my Hoosiers? 🛑.  Rod Lone.  Mr. Cowboy boots himself the magnanimous Barry Humble let me chat him up.  No longer a “pack a day” Southside Legend Rodney Bolden. Riley McClurg.  Big Coach Hall from Trine.  Andy Oberlein.  And listen up: Monroe Central: I didn’t catch his name but I have to go fishing with this guy: you have a winner over there.  Nick Krause had several interesting takes and points.  The Northside Legends Legend: Gralan Early.  What I’m saying is I was impressed: I’m hard to impress.  I don’t know how many wrestlers were there but at least 70?  Angola brought a contingency.  Wabash/Northfield brought a bus.   I said all that to say this: I like the direction WE are heading.   I even saw Ole Y2.  We were as cordial as we’ve never been.  I respect the guy he does a lot for the wrestling community here and state wide.  Props are due give people their flowers whilst they can still smell them.  Saw coach Ojeida from Northrop.   I give him a hard time but he loves to help the kids.  Salute.  Coach Tun and Veazy: tireless Warriors.  Juwan Bolden and Everett Green deserve props too:  they’ve taken what I’ve taught them collectively and paid it forward.  I saw some real eaters amongst the young wrestlers.  Wade welcome to Da Fort once again.  Let’s go Fort Wayne Semi-State!

I believe there were a little over 90 wrestlers in the room last night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.