Most anticipated matches in Indiana that didn't happen or couldn't happen

On 9/17/2021 at 3:18 AM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Freshman Campbell was 35-0 and setting up huge regional, semi state, state finals matches with unbeaten Phillips before his appendix burst before the tournament began..Imho Campbell beats him and wins a state title that year.. Campbell top 10 best to never win a state title in Indiana, that I've seen....

Imho he doesn’t, he gets his first loss. I applaud your loyalty to all things New Castle.  It is never ending, no matter who is involved. 

Campbell and Phillips were best friends and training partners in the off-season.  It was so much fun to help supplement their training at CIA.  Those were killer rooms!  I wish Pendoski, Eppert, or myself would have been smart enough to film some of those training sessions. 

On 8/17/2021 at 9:30 AM, TeamGarcia said:

Thinking 141, or whatever Angel needs him to be . Best shot at this match up was last year in Michigan Dual IMO . ☹️ 

Any idea where Garcia is wrestling this year? I don't see him listed on the 2021-2022 IU roster. Wrestlestat has him as unknown.

5 hours ago, wrestlenewbie said:

Any idea where Garcia is wrestling this year? I don't see him listed on the 2021-2022 IU roster. Wrestlestat has him as unknown.

He has entered himself into the transfer portal, but that as far as the internet info has it at the moment. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.