Most anticipated matches in Indiana that didn't happen or couldn't happen

Seeing as how everything is pretty quiet over the summer, I was just curious what matches people wish they could have seen happen over the years.  Whether it was age/weight difference or bracketing etc.  Ones I always wish I could have seen:

Reece Humphrey vs Angel Escobedo

Donte Winfield vs Chico Adams vs Frank Hammond for the battle of best Perry heavyweight

Brandon James vs Brandon Wright

Alex Cottey vs Sergio Lemley

Silas Alred vs Mitch Sliga

Brayton Lee vs Nick Lee

Micic vs Brooks

Danny Williams vs JT Young

Mason Parris vs Gelen Robinson

Edited by mikemorgan

2 hours ago, ReformedPoster said:

i'm not sure anybody really wants to watch a guy who gassed out and got pinned in the video clip he shared a while back vs a guy with a bad heart.  😛Unless it is out of morbid curiousity. 

Why don’t you get in on the action? I’d pay you to show up on Pontiac and Anthony.  For any purpose.

On 8/12/2021 at 1:09 PM, mikemorgan said:

True, but Reece was a small 103 but couldn't beat Hartman.  Senior year would have been a way more exciting matchup

My team mate Jason Sayre beat Reece 13-2 the weekend before at SS as well.. Sayre big big waste of talent being a 2x state qualifier before being kicked off team his senior year ranked #1 in the state.  Reece went on to win it that year while Jason was never the same again..

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

2 hours ago, Ahawkeye said:

I realize Asa is your son but I think I'm taking Micic on this one.

I thought they was going to wrestle in Indiana vs. Michigan Dual earlier this year .

Yes, you can pick your favorites but as a wrestling fan I hope this happens in a Folkstyle match . 3x vs. 3x 

On 8/13/2021 at 12:37 PM, ReformedPoster said:

i'm not sure anybody really wants to watch a guy who gassed out and got pinned in the video clip he shared a while back vs a guy with a bad heart.  😛Unless it is out of morbid curiousity. 

That happens when you haven't had a match in 17 years.

18 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

I thought they was going to wrestle in Indiana vs. Michigan Dual earlier this year .

Yes, you can pick your favorites but as a wrestling fan I hope this happens in a Folkstyle match . 3x vs. 3x 

Give me Asa all day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.