2021-2022 State picks 106-126

Eggbasher25

Just thought I would share my thoughts obviously these are all opinions and all . Would love to hear everyone else’s . 

106 Jeff bailey ( river forest ) over Nathan smith ( Southport ) 

A clash of seniors this year bailey Is the higher returning placer (6th) , he is big for the weight and stays and great position the only thing holding him back from a title is a better schedule. Although Nathan smith is a   Fargo finalist and a returning placer I believe bailey gets it done . 

113 : Evan dickey ( cathedral) over Ashton jackson ( Laporte )

A rematch of last years state finals ,  both amazing wrestlers and tough . I believe dickey now holds 4 wins over Ashton jackson since the state finals . I believe 113 will be a better weight for the dickey . But never count out “Action “ Jackson 

120: Kyrell leavell ( warren ) over issac ruble (bellmont )

both of these guys are state placers looking for there 1st title ,  I do think issac ruble makes his 3rd trip to the state finals , but is beaten by warrens Kyrell leavell , he gave Cottey everything he wanted in last years  state semi final and is looking to get 2 steps higher on the podium . 

126 :  Logan Frazier ( crown point ) over lane Gilbert ( Sullivan  )

Both came up short of a title last year due to the rising Sergio lemley , but since rumor has it he took his talents back to Caravan of Mt Carmel . These two are the front runners  Logan Frazier in my opinion one of the most underrated wrestlers in the nation is looking for his 1st title and I think he gets it done , although lane Gilbert will Throw you before he knows you so I never count him out . 

50 minutes ago, Eggbasher25 said:

Just thought I would share my thoughts obviously these are all opinions and all . Would love to hear everyone else’s . 

106 Jeff bailey ( river forest ) over Nathan smith ( Southport ) 

A clash of seniors this year bailey Is the higher returning placer (6th) , he is big for the weight and stays and great position the only thing holding him back from a title is a better schedule. Although Nathan smith is a   Fargo finalist and a returning placer I believe bailey gets it done . 

113 : Evan dickey ( cathedral) over Ashton jackson ( Laporte )

A rematch of last years state finals ,  both amazing wrestlers and tough . I believe dickey now holds 4 wins over Ashton jackson since the state finals . I believe 113 will be a better weight for the dickey . But never count out “Action “ Jackson 

120: Kyrell leavell ( warren ) over issac ruble (bellmont )

both of these guys are state placers looking for there 1st title ,  I do think issac ruble makes his 3rd trip to the state finals , but is beaten by warrens Kyrell leavell , he gave Cottey everything he wanted in last years  state semi final and is looking to get 2 steps higher on the podium . 

126 :  Logan Frazier ( crown point ) over lane Gilbert ( Sullivan  )

Both came up short of a title last year due to the rising Sergio lemley , but since rumor has it he took his talents back to Caravan of Mt Carmel . These two are the front runners  Logan Frazier in my opinion one of the most underrated wrestlers in the nation is looking for his 1st title and I think he gets it done , although lane Gilbert will Throw you before he knows you so I never count him out . 

Logan Miller is still alive last time I checked; but continue……….

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.