Fargo Fever and Pending Hiatus.

I don’t remember a more fun Fargo than this year.   Reakus and Veazy put on a throw and lift exhibition.  As Travis said I think Veazy had 6 fives in one match 😜.  Can’t forget Tyler Tun going out there to get some experience as well.  Panthers seem like we are headed in the right direction.  Now if some people would just mind their own business ( you know who you are), and stay out of the way(yes I’m talking to you), we might be witnessing a renaissance in the Fort Wayne Snider Wrestling Program.  Not to mention 2A State Champ Garrett.  Not to mention that not so guarded secret called The Jay County Patriots.  Yeah the General has been counting.   3 phenomenal Frosh: Veazy, Doster, and Davis are in the same sectional?  Is Lil Rubes not still enrolled at Bellmont?  Isn’t Stroud over at Manchester and bigger?   Don’t we still have Da Big Red Dog?   Julante?  Talamentes has been doing the rounds and let me tell you: he’s a new man.  Frankly I don’t know what Caleb is going to do with me come December.  Did I forget Porter?  Buchanan?  Tishner? Clark?  🛑.  We aight over here.  The Major General over and out until November.  Enjoy y’all’s summer.

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

39 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I don’t remember a more fun Fargo than this year.   Reakus and Veazy put on a throw and lift exhibition.  As Travis said I think Veazy had 6 fives in one match 😜.  Can’t forget Tyler Tun going out there to get some experience as well.  Panthers seem like we are headed in the right direction.  Now if some people would just mind their own business ( you know who you are), and stay out of the way(yes I’m talking to you), we might be witnessing a renaissance in the Fort Wayne Snider Wrestling Program.  Not to mention 2A State Champ Garrett.  Not to mention that not so guarded secret called The Jay County Patriots.  Yeah the General has been counting.   3 phenomenal Frosh: Veazy, Doster, and Davis are in the same sectional?  Is Lil Rubes not still enrolled at Bellmont?  Isn’t Stroud over at Manchester and bigger?   Don’t we still have Da Big Red Dog?   Julante?  Talamentes has been doing the rounds and let me tell you: he’s a new man.  Frankly I don’t know what Caleb is going to do with me come December.  Did I forget Porter?  Buchanan?  Tishner? Clark?  🛑.  We aight over here.  The Major General over and out until November.  Enjoy y’all’s summer.

Returning state placer Brody Arthur as well! Ft. Wayne will be just fine. Take care general💪🏼

17 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

The General never forgets:  I want to save some secrets so I can go at Caleb🤪.

The General definitely forgot about the fighting Knights of East Noble.

Sprague multiple time placer winner and multiple time qualifier Malott.

49 minutes ago, LWFW said:

The General definitely forgot about the fighting Knights of East Noble.

Sprague multiple time placer winner and multiple time qualifier Malott.

Actually he didn’t.  Read what I wrote again.  Secondly my main man Natie Bear is your assistant coach. Thirdly I personally have been helping train Conner Mosley: an incoming 8th grader from Kendalville.  The General never forgets.  You are just being sensitive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.