Midwest Nationals July 10th-11th

I've reached out to coach Black and now trying to get it organized with the AD Aka Ben Wissel, I told him I'm willing to pay in order to have it done, told him we trying get a exhibition done on Sunday 1-1-1.. I'll update you when I hear back from him.

22 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Did this happen?

No, I wrestled 208-215 though got 6th lol Was up whole match after 2 arm drag TDs and like a scrub got stuck with 3 seconds to go.. Strained my shoulder and couldn't fend off the throw.. Just old fat fk that just did it to have fun.. Dude was big af too

I met the General, I would've been too big anyways, even had he wrestled me they wouldn't allow us to do it with 30 pounds difference..l will post the match if y'all want.. Sorry didn't get it done fellas.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

2 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

No, I wrestled 208-215 though.. Was up whole match after 2 arm drag TDs and like a scrub got stuck with 3 seconds to go.. Strained my shoulder and couldn't fend off the throw.. Just old fat fk that just did it to have fun.. Dude was big af too lol 

I met the General, I would've been too big anyways, even had he wrestled me they wouldn't allow us to do it with 30 pounds difference..l will post the match if y'all want.. Sorry didn't get it done fellas.

Your the man! That’s awesome. I wrestled in that tournament bout 10 years back. Got beat by a couple of collage kids and picked up a pin. 

next year… your winning it buddy! 

2 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

No, I wrestled 208-215 though.. Was up whole match after 2 arm drag TDs and like a scrub got stuck with 3 seconds to go.. Strained my shoulder and couldn't fend off the throw.. Just old fat fk that just did it to have fun.. Dude was big af too lol 

Ngl those arm drags were sick.

12 minutes ago, bigballerb said:

Ngl those arm drags were sick.

Thanks buddy, Appreciate that! Wanted to at least have a solid showing, been 17 years since I had a match.. Glad you liked em, didn't get to me nasty HI-Cs or Fairfax tilts, guys wrists were stupid slippery.. Old ass gotta ice this shoulder up.. I'll be in better shape never time I decide to jump into something like that.. Again thank you for the kind words, it really makes me feel good.

21 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Thanks buddy, Appreciate that! Wanted to at least have a solid showing, been 17 years since I had a match.. Glad you liked em, didn't get to me nasty HI-Cs or Fairfax tilts, guys wrists were stupid slippery.. Old ass gotta ice this shoulder up.. I'll be in better shape never time I decide to jump into something like that.. Again thank you for the kind words, it really makes me feel good.

How'd you do with the endurance? I'd be gassed. Good on you though!

1 hour ago, Ahawkeye said:

How'd you do with the endurance? I'd be gassed. Good on you though!

Lol I def gassed in the 3rd, plus it was 80+ and 90% humidity in that God foresaken girls gym, I was sweating like R.kelly at a girl scout meeting! It was cool getting to actually meet @GenHeavyHandz and his fellas...Morris looked like a hammer today and had some the most exciting matches on the day...

.. I'll post link to my buddy Facebook with video.. Guy placed 4th in April at USA nationals 220 Masters Division.. Forgive the sloppy TD at the End, should've got off my knees and circled out of bounds in front head instead of chest wrapping him and allowing him to get a body lock on a reattack.. first match in 18 years😂 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=150835420476618&id=750378283

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Looked good to me.  

1 minute ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Lol I def gassed in the 3rd, plus it was 80+ and 90% humidity in that God foresaken girls gym, I was sweating like R.kelly at a girl scout meeting! It was cool getting to actually meet @GenHeavyHandz and his fellas...Morris looked like a hammer today and had some the most exciting matches on the day...

gassed beginning of the 3rd.. Was over 80+ degrees and 90% humidity, way sweating like R.kelly at a first scout meeting even before competing.. I'll post link to my buddy Facebook with video.. Guy placed 4th in April at USA nationals 220 Masters Division.. Forgive the sloppy TD at the End, should've got off my knees and circled out of bounds in front head instead of chest wrapping him and allowing him to get a body lock on a reattack.. 

Well the aforementioned exhibition didn’t happen.    And FC is correct we are visibly in different weight divisions.  Morris performed well wrestling college open and got third.  Juwan Bolden won Hwt.  The people at New Castle were first class.  It’s like they expected my presence.  I got to yell one of my classic: “let’s go!”  Overall a pretty good weekend.   I walked about 30,000 steps up and down on Saturday.  FC was a class act and it was good to see him lay it on the line. 
I was a little disappointed in myself for just not signing up for the tournament though.  Morris has never scored on me and I’ve been coaching Bolden since he was a tyke and he has 2 lifetime  takedowns against me.  It’s been 5 years.  We wrestle daily.  He won that at heavy: I was like aaaaah.  Maybe one day Y2 will add an open division to the IHPO: then I may really come out of retirement.  Maybe the Melee?  Or if Caleb Clause ever wants it.  Besides that I’m goody.

14 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Looked good to me.  

Well the aforementioned exhibition didn’t happen.    And FC is correct we are visibly in different weight divisions.  Morris performed well wrestling college open and got third.  Juwan Bolden won Hwt.  The people at New Castle were first class.  It’s like they expected my presence.  I got to yell one of my classic: “let’s go!”  Overall a pretty good weekend.   I walked about 30,000 steps up and down on Saturday.  FC was a class act and it was good to see him lay it on the line. 
I was a little disappointed in myself for just not signing up for the tournament though.  Morris has never scored on me and I’ve been coaching Bolden since he was a tyke and he has 2 lifetime  takedowns against me.  It’s been 5 years.  We wrestle daily.  He won that at heavy: I was like aaaaah.  Maybe one day Y2 will add an open division to the IHPO: then I may really come out of retirement.  Maybe the Melee?  Or if Caleb Clause ever wants it.  Besides that I’m goody.

Lol you're rotten ol fkr! Thanks for the compliment.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

.. I'll post link to my buddy Facebook with video.. Guy placed 4th in April at USA nationals 220 Masters Division.. Forgive the sloppy TD at the End, should've got off my knees and circled out of bounds in front head instead of chest wrapping him and allowing him to get a body lock on a reattack.. first match in 18 years😂 

Post of the decade! Must see. Your buddy / coach is freaking awesome!!!! 

Much respect friend.

5 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Post of the decade! Must see. Your buddy / coach is freaking awesome!!!! 

Much respect friend.

Lol that's my buddy bryant aka basketball state champ and just cheering me on lol Appreciate it buddy... Should've not braded the mullet up and sunmoned that Indiana neck bandana power to not blow it😂

On 7/2/2021 at 8:43 AM, GenHeavyHandz said:

The Legendary FC Fighter will come face to face with The Stalwart General Heavy Handz in New Castle.  Will they  shake hands or spar?  Will they choose Kung-fu or Muay Thai? Whose project has the most potential?  How many insults will be hurled?  Will they argue about who knows the Ragles better?   Will there be a possibility of an exhibition match? Will Caleb Clause officiate?  These and more questions like: will The General be wearing his infamous gloves? How many times can he yell “undie”?  Will FC fighter win the name drop contest?  Who really knows Anthony Lapsley better and more will be answered at the Midwest Nationals in the hallowed halls of New Castle High School.

26C80E98-7D91-43EF-B4FE-BFA5054F13A8.jpeg

Always enjoyed little T Deppe and family. Been a long time since seeing him but always a great competitor!

3 hours ago, bbell said:

Always enjoyed little T Deppe and family. Been a long time since seeing him but always a great competitor!

It’s funny because we were just talking about you guys.  Baseball is over and hopefully we can see each other again soon.  Back to back titles. You know I’m his dad don’t you?  Taitumn told me Case is a stud.  Anyways hopefully you guys are enjoying your summer and good luck on your endeavors.

C7AD8002-B3A3-4870-A36C-3B44CCC81C3D.jpeg

9 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

It’s funny because we were just talking about you guys.  Baseball is over and hopefully we can see each other again soon.  Back to back titles. You know I’m his dad don’t you?  Taitumn told me Case is a stud.  Anyways hopefully you guys are enjoying your summer and good luck on your endeavors.

C7AD8002-B3A3-4870-A36C-3B44CCC81C3D.jpeg

Case Bell def a stud... Flowers and Thrine both give him big props... Anybody that beats Jensen Boyd is a certified hammer!

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

3 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Case Bell def a stud... Flowers and Thrine both give him big props... Anybody that beats Jensen Boyd is a certified hammer!

I don’t know who those guys are but I’ll take your word for it.  Taitumn said he was a stud because they’ve wrestled a couple times.   Taitumn is pretty accomplished as well.  Multiple state titles in Iowa and National accomplishments.   Hopefully he decides to be a Panther.  If so: We will be arguing again about those middle school rankings.

2 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I don’t know who those guys are but I’ll take your word for it.  Taitumn said he was a stud because they’ve wrestled a couple times.   Taitumn is pretty accomplished as well.  Multiple state titles in Iowa and National accomplishments.   Hopefully he decides to be a Panther.  If so: We will be arguing again about those middle school rankings.

Hell yea!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.