Midwest Nationals July 10th-11th

The Legendary FC Fighter will come face to face with The Stalwart General Heavy Handz in New Castle.  Will they  shake hands or spar?  Will they choose Kung-fu or Muay Thai? Whose project has the most potential?  How many insults will be hurled?  Will they argue about who knows the Ragles better?   Will there be a possibility of an exhibition match? Will Caleb Clause officiate?  These and more questions like: will The General be wearing his infamous gloves? How many times can he yell “undie”?  Will FC fighter win the name drop contest?  Who really knows Anthony Lapsley better and more will be answered at the Midwest Nationals in the hallowed halls of New Castle High School.

26C80E98-7D91-43EF-B4FE-BFA5054F13A8.jpeg

1 hour ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

no harm no foul.  I’d agree to 1,1,1 scratch weight 185 any style.  I weigh 186. 

I'm 206 , I'll spot you 3 pt lead in Folk.. Understand if too heavy, Trizton is actually wrestling and trying talk me into wrestling open division lol..2-1-1 is their time format...

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, Ahawkeye said:

Someone must film this if it takes place!

Def will if it does, if he agrees... I got about 20 pounds on him so probably isn't going to happen.. I'm Def not cutting lol

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

43 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I'm 206 , I'll spot you 3 pt lead in Folk.. Understand if too heavy, Trizton is actually wrestling and trying talk me into wrestling open division lol..2-1-1 is their time format...

That’s only 20 lbs we are good.

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

Just now, GenHeavyHandz said:

That’s only 2 lbs we are good.

44 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Def will if it does, if he agrees... I got about 20 pounds on him so probably isn't going to happen.. I'm Def not cutting lol

I wrestled Hwt in college at 205.  We are golden.  I couldn’t do 220 though....

36 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I wrestled Hwt in college at 205.  We are golden.  I couldn’t do 220 though....

I'll see you there, we will have to see if Coach Black let us in the room or try set it up on the mats going on....i def be well under 220..

On 7/4/2021 at 4:09 PM, GenHeavyHandz said:

Cool.  See you then.

Trying see we can do it in the room, but if for some reason we can't we should ask tournamentnt director if we just pay entry and just wrestle a exhibition just us? Plus I don't want you doing this if you're not in solid shape health wise, I'll never forgive myself if Not, not trying hurt you or be an a hole or underestimate you or try to come across like you're not competent.. Never met or seen you in person so I have no idea you're skilkset or abilities .. Just know I'm not the average pushing 40 y.o... Not being cocky but I'm def more than capable of going 1-1-1.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Trying see we can do it in the room, but if for some reason we can't we should ask tournamentnt director if we just pay entry and just wrestle a exhibition just us? Plus I don't want you doing this if you're not in solid shape health wise, I'll never forgive myself if Not, not trying hurt you or be an a hole or underestimate you or try to come across like you're not competent.. Never met or seen you in person so I have no idea you're skilkset or abilities .. Just know I'm not the average pushing 40 y.o... Not being cocky but I'm def more than capable of going 1-1-1.

Bro if you feel uncomfortable: this is not something we have to do.  I was really just joking around keeping it light.  And too be honest your age or size doesn’t play a factor.  Now as far as skill sets: I’m elite.  Flat out.  I mean I don’t know how else to put it.  But you sound hesitant and from my experience it probably is not a good idea.  Truthfully you are in a no win situation.  If you win people will say you have the size and youth.  If I win the internet will go nuts.  I’m really going to cheer and corner some kids.  I’m fine just shooting the ish with you and going and grabbing a beer afterwards. 

1 hour ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Bro if you feel uncomfortable: this is not something we have to do.  I was really just joking around keeping it light.  And too be honest your age or size doesn’t play a factor.  Now as far as skill sets: I’m elite.  Flat out.  I mean I don’t know how else to put it.  But you sound hesitant and from my experience it probably is not a good idea.  Truthfully you are in a no win situation.  If you win people will say you have the size and youth.  If I win the internet will go nuts.  I’m really going to cheer and corner some kids.  I’m fine just shooting the ish with you and going and grabbing a beer afterwards. 

I'm not hesitant just making sure your health is good bro but I forgot you said you still go live with the guys ,

It would be fun honestly, And we could have a beer afterwards.. As far as it being a no win for me, I don't see it that way, the board wins and it's not like I was calling you out or big timing you...we could start an old head league with this epic show down🤣

Let's see if we can get it arranged, I'm not opposed to paying entry fee and just doing our thing and that being that..I just thought since you made a thread about wanting to tussle, and that's cool, it's all in good fun. I'm 1000% down and was looking forward to seeing how heavy them hands were 🤣 Just lmk either way, 

I'm not elite but this old dog still got a few minutes of Hell in em..

Just glad you're doing better and looking forward to meeting ya this weekend...

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I'm not hesitant just making sure your health is good bro but I forgot you said you still go live with the guys ,

It would be fun honestly, And we could have a beer afterwards.. As far as it being a no win for me, I don't see it that way, the board wins and it's not like I was calling you out or big timing you...we could start an old head league with this epic show down🤣

Let's see if we can get it arranged, I'm not opposed to paying entry fee and just doing our thing and that being that..I just thought since you made a thread about wanting to tussle, and that's cool, it's all in good fun. I'm 1000% down and was looking forward to seeing how heavy them hands were 🤣 Just lmk either way, 

I'm not elite but this old dog still got a few minutes of Hell in em..

Just glad you're doing better and looking forward to meeting ya this weekend...

Let’s do it for the Culture!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.