Disney Duals

Mattyb

1 hour ago, Y21AB said:

It looks like Veasy is the only Indiana guy on Rokfins rankings for incoming freshman at 26. 

Ranker from intermat contacted me and stated that he will or is on the freshmen big board there. Too cheap to buy a subscription to all the rankings, so... can someone give that a look? Well deserved... I’m sure he will continue to move up. 

36 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Ranker from intermat contacted me and stated that he will or is on the freshmen big board there. Too cheap to buy a subscription to all the rankings, so... can someone give that a look? Well deserved... I’m sure he will continue to move up. 

haven't been updated yet. I believe that Willie owns Intermat now though so it might be the exact same.

On 6/30/2021 at 9:32 AM, 84Coach said:

Michael Hutchison (160) of Cascade HS, wrestling for Indiana Smack Down Black went 10-1 ... 7 Pins - 1 TF - 2 Dec

Thanks to Ryan and Indiana Smackdown for having him.

Michael wrestled very well all week.  I love his hard-nosed style.  Hammer on the mat and a pleasure to be around off of it.  Great week!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.