Disney Duals

Mattyb

2 hours ago, bigballerb said:

2 hours ago, bigballerb said:

Wow, Henry closed the gap massively.

Scoreboard?  Lol now he closed the gap when a couple months ago he was clearly better according to the rankings at the time.  Wait until February then talk about who closed what.

Henry and Veasy are great kids.Henry didn't asked to be ranked 2nd but at the time he had placed 2nd at Tulsa beating the young man that beat Veasy who placed 5th.

With that being said I wish there would be a IQ test to use this forum.Two GREAT Young men making Indiana Wrestling be stronger.

2 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

General, never said Henry was better and I never agreed with the rankings. I was just pointing out that he narrowed the gap from the time Veazy beat him handily 11-2. You right though a W is a W. Excited to see them wrestle at least 10 more times for the next 4 years.

Edited by bigballerb

One of the most understated aspects of our win was the fact that we only took one (1) graduated senior who wrestled 5 of the total 12 matches and one (1) wild card at 182/195 from Michigan. The other young men are either current enrollees or soon to be frosh for the #paintrain. 

Having a healthy Gavin Garcia and Griffin Ison in the line-up and no COVID contract tracing will make a HUGE difference in '21-'22.  With tournament visits to OHx2, Da Region, and MI, the Dogs will be tuned for the run in '22!

With the awesome weight room and college-level wrestling room (dedicated/not shared), why wouldn't wrestlers want to hop on the #paintrain #thecounty... (along with Coaches Snyder, Ayresman, Smiley, Skipper & Lynn)

3 hours ago, Papa said:

Henry and Veasy are great kids.Henry didn't asked to be ranked 2nd but at the time he had placed 2nd at Tulsa beating the young man that beat Veasy who placed 5th.

With that being said I wish there would be a IQ test to use this forum.Two GREAT Young men making Indiana Wrestling be stronger.

Yes PaPa.... Great kids!!!!!!! Just glad that the kids don’t know anything about all of these comments. I can say that Gunner, Veazy, and Brewer were all talking this weekend and enjoying seeing each other. Bigger incoming guys that did very well and had fun. That’s what’s up. Who cares about the BS. Can’t wait to see what the future holds for Gunner and Veazy. 

Edited by Mattyb

On 6/27/2021 at 7:21 PM, bigballerb said:

General, never said Henry was better and I never agreed with the rankings. I was just pointing out that he narrowed the gap from the time Veazy beat him handily 11-2. You right though a W is a W. Excited to see them wrestle at least 10 more times for the next 4 years.

B you know I’m stirring the pot.  It’s funny how everyone can bump their chest and say how good their county is and how sucky Fort Wayne is: I’m going to continue to point out what I see especially when it’s ironic.

On 6/27/2021 at 6:29 PM, Papa said:

2F3E211F-21A4-4C29-AC48-EC5612A6DC70.jpeg

On 6/27/2021 at 6:29 PM, Papa said:

Let me try to count and catch up with those who are obviously more knowledgeable.   Now if you haven’t been following the narrative let me catch you up to speed.  Fort Wayne sucks has been the narrative.  People never hesitate to remind me of that on this forum for at least 9 years.   We have no recent champs they say.  We are the draw everyone prays for at state they say.  We need outside help because we obviously have Low IQ’s up here they say.  We get a champ from Carroll and they say pipe down ya finally got 1.  Now when my friends son, who will be attending my alma mater, starts showing National prowess:  he isn’t even rated the best middle schooler in the state.  I point out the obvious omission:  I get rained on by the peanut gallery.  So I decide since that grounded everyone’s gears:  I decided whenever I see the Name Veazy pop up: I’m posting.  Simple.  Now this is a forum.  This is America 🇺🇸.  I can say what I want and if I’m outta line I’ll get banned like I’ve been several times.  And no as much as you might not like what I have to say and think I may have a low IQ, and I won’t argue with you.  My inbox tells me some love it . After reading what most of you post I can ascertain that y’all are WAY brighter than my dim azz. 

3 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

B you know I’m stirring the pot.  It’s funny how everyone can bump their chest and say how good their county is and how sucky Fort Wayne is: I’m going to continue to point out what I see especially when it’s ironic.

Ft.Wayne is just a couple years away maybe less🤷🏻‍♂️😎 and this year I think we have a shot at a couple champs imo.

Edited by bigballerb

1 hour ago, bigballerb said:

Ft.Wayne is just a couple years away maybe less🤷🏻‍♂️😎 and this year I think we have a shot at a couple champs imo.

Your assessment is correct sir.  Anyone that is old as I knows these things aren’t just systemic; they are also cyclical.  If you’ve been down: your turn will come around.  My grandmother once said to me: “it ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the gun.  Ask Elmer Fudd.”

16 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Let me try to count and catch up with those who are obviously more knowledgeable.   Now if you haven’t been following the narrative let me catch you up to speed.  Fort Wayne sucks has been the narrative.  People never hesitate to remind me of that on this forum for at least 9 years.   We have no recent champs they say.  We are the draw everyone prays for at state they say.  We need outside help because we obviously have Low IQ’s up here they say.  We get a champ from Carroll and they say pipe down ya finally got 1.  Now when my friends son, who will be attending my alma mater, starts showing National prowess:

***** he isn’t even rated the best middle schooler in the state******

I point out the obvious omission:  I get rained on by the peanut gallery.  So I decide since that grounded everyone’s gears:  I decided whenever I see the Name Veazy pop up: I’m posting.  Simple.  Now this is a forum.  This is America 🇺🇸.  I can say what I want and if I’m outta line I’ll get banned like I’ve been several times.  And no as much as you might not like what I have to say and think I may have a low IQ, and I won’t argue with you.  My inbox tells me some love it . After reading what most of you post I can ascertain that y’all are WAY brighter than my dim azz. 

I could be wrong isn’t Veazy ranked #1 MSer in the State ? Confused  

In about 3 weeks for some Indiana HS students the….  (was) …. 8th graders will be Freshman . Almost time to graduate over to High School rankings and see if these Freshman are the real deal . 

Speaking of Ft.Wayne area it’s great to see The Fort Wrestling Academy is up and running. Hopefully now those Champs up there have a great Academy to train at and into the future. Looks good ! Congrats 

Edited by TeamGarcia

38 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

I could be wrong isn’t Veazy ranked #1 MSer in the State ? Confused  

In about 3 weeks for some Indiana HS students the….  (was) …. 8th graders will be Freshman . Almost time to graduate over to High School rankings and see if these Freshman are the real deal . 

Speaking of Ft.Wayne area it’s great to see The Fort Wrestling Academy is up and running. Hopefully now those Champs up there have a great Academy to train at and into the future. Looks good ! Congrats 

Mr. Garcia it’s nothing against you.  My point is when I’ve pointed something’s out in the past people jumped my case.  Like I’m not allowed to say what I think is an omission.  Then they got personal.  And insult people and talk about their health and region.  I just find it rather ironic is the same people who did these things belong to the same clubs and counties.  I actually didn’t say one lie or say anything bad about Gunner.  But they act like I did.  And too be frank: I’m not the only one who has noticed that yes he has the 1#ranking but you guys aren’t listing his further accomplishments.  I’m very observant that others are still having their accomplishments posted.  That’s how you earn top 50.  You guys know this. So I don’t care who’s feathers it ruffles: Team Veazy over here and I’ll continue to type what I want when I feel like OUR guys are not getting their due.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.