7. Teusch from Huntington: Da Vike

8. Ruble from Bellmont: Lil Rubes

9.Ruhlman from Bloomington South: No Delayin’

10. Mendez from CP: Uncle Jesse

1. Spitmaker:  Mouth

2. Doing The Rounds: Traveling to put in work

3. Undie: Underhook

4. Chase that Hammie:  Attack the Hamstring 

4. Heavy, Heavy, Heavy: utilize heavy handz technique.

5. Hammer! :  ride him to turn him using physicality.

6. Scrub mentality: A losers mindset 

7. Stud the Cradle:  execute your cradling techniques forcefully.

8. He’s on his knees!:  shuck or post and go behind opportunity in which I recommend “chasing that hammie”.

9. Inside Position:  universal truth is inside position is superior.

10. Hips to the Party: I borrowed this from the Great Jim Gibbons:  head up back straight and bring your hips in tight.

51632E9E-0E72-4696-BD86-1DE0A95173B6.jpeg

2 hours ago, ReformedPoster said:

Some people are good at coming up with nicknames, while others are, well....not so good.

Some people are good at wrestling some not so good.  Some people are good at trolling some not so good.  Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself: why am I so uninteresting that I comment on things I absolutely know nothing about just to type?  Why am I even typing at all.  I’m sure there was something else I could of added like a better nickname:  But you have no originality so that may take some time for you.  Your spitmaker was made for chewing and spitting.  Your phalanges were made to grasp things: stick to that before you post.

8 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Some people are good at wrestling some not so good.  Some people are good at trolling some not so good.  Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself: why am I so uninteresting that I comment on things I absolutely know nothing about just to type?  Why am I even typing at all.  I’m sure there was something else I could of added like a better nickname:  But you have no originality so that may take some time for you.  Your spitmaker was made for chewing and spitting.  Your phalanges were made to grasp things: stick to that before you post.

Thanks, for the advice.  Me and my "spitmaker" will concede that your list of nicknames is the stuff of legends that people will remember until the end of time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.