Rofkin said what I already knew ……

2 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

He doesn't wrestle like a big guy, he's got all the tools to be an Elite talent.. You can also tell he conducts himself with class, he's been successful before so no need to be a arrogant jerk.

I’d argue he is already elite.  Ceiling is Uber high.  Mentality is solid and he talks to a vet like me the same way he talks to the seven year old who looks up to him: with respect.  No ego what so ever but definitely confident.  He is like a sponge and is self-aware.  Coachable is an understatement and he improves every match.  He also knows he has room to improve. Circle is extra tight. These next 4 years should be fun to watch.

30 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I’d argue he is already elite.  Ceiling is Uber high.  Mentality is solid and he talks to a vet like me the same way he talks to the seven year old who looks up to him: with respect.  No ego what so ever but definitely confident.  He is like a sponge and is self-aware.  Coachable is an understatement and he improves every match.  He also knows he has room to improve. Circle is extra tight. These next 4 years should be fun to watch.

He's def elite in his age Division I was just referring to at HS and beyond.. Just like Parris and Allred we'll see how he does vs the older big men being a big guy coming in as a Freshman...In think he will place top 5 as a freshman and that's huge coming in at 182 or higher! Parris placed 3rd at 182 and Silas was upset in ticket round at 170..or he could even surpass them fellas.. Can't wait to see his journey and will be rooting for him as the way.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

5 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

He's def elite in his age Division I was just referring to at HS and beyond.. Just like Parris and Allred we'll see how he does vs the older big men being a big guy coming in as a Freshman...In think he will place top 5 as a freshman and that's huge coming in at 182 or higher! Parris placed 3rd at 182 and Silas was upset in ticket round at 170..or he could even surpass them fellas.. Can't wait to see his journey and will be rooting for him as the way.

They won’t be surprised. They are very aware.  Go back and do a side by side comparison of their accomplishments and on paper he is comparable to Parris at the same age.    But more seasoned. Secondly he has already beaten state qualifiers from Indiana who were graduating seniors at a higher weight class.  He hasn’t even started to lift yet.  I’ve seen him score on an NAIA National Champion at his weight multiple times.  Film won’t due it for you.  Come up and roll with him then tell me what you think. 5th? He’ll be ranked no lower than 3rd day one.

2 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

They won’t be surprised. They are very aware.  Go back and do a side by side comparison of their accomplishments and on paper he is comparable to Parris at the same age.    But more seasoned. Secondly he has already beaten state qualifiers from Indiana who were graduating seniors at a higher weight class.  He hasn’t even started to lift yet.  I’ve seen him score on an NAIA National Champion at his weight multiple times.  Film won’t due it for you.  Come up and roll with him then tell me what you think. 5th? He’ll be ranked no lower than 3rd day one.

All that is awesome, I'd love to get with him sometime and work with him...I totally believe he'll be at least a 2xer or better.. You're right film doesn't do him justice, I'm just saying top 5 because I don't wanna make seem as if I trying to put pressure on a kid I don't know personally not that my opinion matters just making a honest assessment.. I'm glad 5th seems far too low and love the belief you have in him....

Parris didn't compete on a national stage hardly at his age, but he did beat a nationally ranked caliber stud in the ticket round his freshman year in a war with the legendary Ben Stewart from cathedral that blast doubled ppl to hell and back.. Parris was robbed in the state semis and easily could've been a 4xer undefeated state champ. You almost make seem as if you think I'm not giving him enough credit or am dogging him.. when you're being compared to Parris and Allred you're def getting your due! I even said he could surpass them and I hope he does, I will always root for any and every kid that I'm not coaching against at that very moment and even then I'm hoping the opponents are Wrestling their best in order to make my Wrestlers compete to their best ability..

it does nothing but help elevate our states ever improving talent.. I'm old and fat now, the last thing I need is, a young Lion attacking me with a huge gas tank and technical prowess to boot..... I'll never root against any kid regardless their ties.. I look at everybody in this sport as extended family, unless someone bad mouths my ppl or tries big Timing me, I'm going to have everybody back in this sport..

I just love combat sports more than life itself almost and will always do my best to give back to wrestling, because it saved my life..

I got a good 2 minutes of hell in me and still tangle with my guys during live but more so coach them through situations and flurries as we wrestle and give them a suffice look so every time we finish a session they're better than when they walked in..

. I'll take your word for it and what I've gathered watching King Capone, all love here, how about you post a video of you getting whooped on, 😂

2 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

All that is awesome, I'd love to get with him sometime and work with him...I totally believe he'll be at least a 2xer or better.. You're right film doesn't do him justice, I'm just saying top 5 because I don't wanna make seem as if I trying to put pressure on a kid I don't know personally not that my opinion matters just making a honest assessment.. I'm glad 5th seems far too low and love the belief you have in him....

Parris didn't compete on a national stage hardly at his age, but he did beat a nationally ranked caliber stud in the ticket round his freshman year in a war with the legendary Ben Stewart from cathedral that blast doubled ppl to hell and back.. Parris was robbed in the state semis and easily could've been a 4xer undefeated state champ. You almost make seem as if you think I'm not giving him enough credit or am dogging him.. when you're being compared to Parris and Allred you're def getting your due! I even said he could surpass them and I hope he does, I will always root for any and every kid that I'm not coaching against at that very moment and even then I'm hoping the opponents are Wrestling their best in order to make my Wrestlers compete to their best ability..

it does nothing but help elevate our states ever improving talent.. I'm old and fat now, the last thing I need is, a young Lion attacking me with a huge gas tank and technical prowess to boot..... I'll never root against any kid regardless their ties.. I look at everybody in this sport as extended family, unless someone bad mouths my ppl or tries big Timing me, I'm going to have everybody back in this sport..

I just love combat sports more than life itself almost and will always do my best to give back to wrestling, because it saved my life..

I got a good 2 minutes of hell in me and still tangle with my guys during live but more so coach them through situations and flurries as we wrestle and give them a suffice look so every time we finish a session they're better than when they walked in..

. I'll take your word for it and what I've gathered watching King Capone, all love here, how about you post a video of you getting whooped on, 😂

The last time I tied up with him I was in the hospital for 4 days.  I’m good😂.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.