Cadet Duals

Greco team got 6th in country.  First time since 2014.  Anyone know any prior year results?

Freestyle got a rough draw with Illinois first round but battled back to get true second and will be wrestling tomorrow to see what place they will be going for.

Blue team is having a great freestyle tournament as well with making the Bronze pool.

if you aren’t at grand park watching, you are missing out on great wrestling!

Amazing performances by Indiana wrestlers and staff of Cory Graham, Gralan Early, Dylan Lydy, Issac Ray, Dez Goddard and Ethan Bunce.

Edited by mikemorgan

On 6/12/2021 at 7:56 PM, mikemorgan said:

Greco team got 6th in country.  First time since 2014.  Anyone know any prior year results?

Freestyle got a rough draw with Illinois first round but battled back to get true second and will be wrestling tomorrow to see what place they will be going for.

Blue team is having a great freestyle tournament as well with making the Bronze pool.

if you aren’t at grand park watching, you are missing out on great wrestling!

Amazing performances by Indiana wrestlers and staff of Cory Graham, Gralan Early, Dylan Lydy, Issac Ray, Dez Goddard and Ethan Bunce.

It's amazing to me that nobody is talking about this. Congrats to Team Indiana on an outstanding showing in Westfield! 

9 hours ago, gogoplata89 said:

It's amazing to me that nobody is talking about this. Congrats to Team Indiana on an outstanding showing in Westfield! 

I know,  thought this was an Indiana Wrestling forum?🙂 It was a good but tough time. I know my son, and a few other team members said this is one of the most enjoyable experiences they've had. Good job to all the kids and coaches. 

Edited by John Thornton
Edit

On 6/14/2021 at 6:54 PM, John Thornton said:

I know,  thought this was an Indiana Wrestling forum?🙂 It was a good but tough time. I know my son, and a few other team members said this is one of the most enjoyable experiences they've had. Good job to all the kids and coaches. 

My son said the same thing! Good team atmosphere, great group of young men. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.