Jesse Mendez techs D1 AA Mckee!!

• FCFIGHTER170 changed the title to Jesse Mendez techs D1 AA Mckee!!

Mendez falls in the finals in March 3 best of 3 by inj def I believe.. He was in 2 wars with Northwestern All American Chris Cannon they both had a match a piece.. Still no word on the inj but I hope Jesse is ok... Cannon teched Bryce Merideth on his way to the finals to put into perspective how tough Cannon is and Jesee being 3 years younger was right with him and is nothing short of a phenom... Also Davison Teched Cassioppi at HW!

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Mendez falls in the finals in March 3 best of 3 by inj def I believe.. He was in 2 wars with Northwestern All American Chris Cannon they both had a match a piece.. Still no word on the inj but I hope Jesse is ok... Cannon teched Bryce Merideth on his way to the finals to put into perspective how tough Cannon is and Jesee being 3 years younger was right with him and is nothing short of a phenom... Also Davison Teched Cassioppi at HW!

It was Brandon Merideth but still, great tournament for Pheno Mendez!

I love how he went up against the older and more experienced competition. He isn't afraid to lose and I love that mentality.

Can't wait to see where Mendez goes to college! He is a program changer for the Purdue's and IU's. If he goes to Iowa or Penn State, he'll fit right in. 

On 5/30/2021 at 7:19 PM, navy80 said:

I love how he went up against the older and more experienced competition. He isn't afraid to lose and I love that mentality.

Can't wait to see where Mendez goes to college! He is a program changer for the Purdue's and IU's. If he goes to Iowa or Penn State, he'll fit right in. 

He reminds me if young Aaron Pico, regardless the age difference, he's game every time he steps on the the mat.. Plus he beat The monster Cannon after losing the first match, that right there shows his indomitable spirit, he's imho got the best chance at being a olympic champion, more so than any past Wrestlers our states produced...

I have been telling my old school  wrestling buddies who came up with Vega and company and when I told them few years back he on pace to be best our states ever seen they were a little reluctant to believe it.

.FF to now and They both called me this weekend (Nathan pickle And Jeremy Motl aka state PLACERS in the 90s) and told me that I wasn't exaggerating and he's better than they could've imagined.. He's the kind of talent that you can without a Doubt refer to as never in a match that's too big and sticks to what he does best and isn't phased by his opponents age, experience, or accolades.. He shows up every match better than he was the match before and that's super rare..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.