NHSCA Duals Rosters?

Y2CJ41

On 5/31/2021 at 2:28 PM, navy80 said:

Sergio Lemley goes 10-0 for Team Shut

Hate to be a downer but I just read where Lemley lost to Kasak of PA.  Don't know if it is correct but this is copied from Flo Arena.  Still great day for him.

126 Tyler Kasak PA (Team Kong United) DEC Sergio Lemley Chesterton, IN (Team Shutt North), 8-4

On 5/31/2021 at 10:44 PM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Reminds me when years bk Parris mauled his nationally ranked foe and in frustration the kid smacked mason and was yelling "let's go outside"and ppl laughed hysterically in the gym... What makes you think it would be any better on the concrete without a ref to pull him off of you? Mason with all class laughed it off and said" ok buddy whatever you say"...

Chances are if you get mauled without striking and subs, it would only be worse in a fight.. I don't condone that behavior but I will educate hot headed wrestlers that need to find an outlet and positive outlook on handling defeat..

Untrained Mason could walk into the UFC right now and beat a top tier HWs on his Wrestling alone, I couldn't imagine Mason with ground and pound learning how to use his striking to disguise the entries on his TDs.. His style coorelates perfectly to MMA, IMHO and word on the street was, that Masons dad was a bad bad Man and could scrap very well...

Iron Bear Myers aka started the fight team that myself and many other Wrestlers eventually became part of..Gary is a bad bad Man himself and for those that don't know he fought former UFC MW champ Rich Franklin and Fought the Gracie Killer Wallid Ismail in Russia for 30 minutes straight and at one time was a top 20 in the world in his prime...

@Ironbearis one of the last men to this very day that any hot head or wanna me tough guy shouldn't try...I was beyond honored to represent Team Wolf Pack and I know he was really proud of us younger generation keeping his team among one of the best in the Midwest bk then and was a hot bed for high level fighters to come and train their Wrestling game..

3x ufc hw CHAMP Tim Sylvia, Matt brown, Pfl world Champ louis Taylor,Rob lawler, Hughes and Jeremy horn to name a few would come train with us and actually oirc team was a Miletich affiliate gym..

We also go to Bettendorf Iowa to get beat down I mean to train with Miletich Fighting systems when they were the best team on the planet.. jaggers actually lived with Jens pulver for over a month and was his main training partner for one of his WEC WORLD title fights vs Uriah Faber...

Some of the best fights I ever seen weren't in the UFC it was in the training room, Spencer Fisher and jens pulver  sparring was beyond unreal to witness..It was the toughest days of my life going out there and in my teams room... I'll get off my glory days soap box now lol.

Sparred Josh Shockman (UFC) and a former Bellator guy today at Nice Guy Submission Fighting, couple of killers. Man it was a great time, been 10 years since I’ve sparred and more than held my own. Loved every minute of it!

20 hours ago, Jayruss said:

Sparred Josh Shockman (UFC) and a former Bellator guy today at Nice Guy Submission Fighting, couple of killers. Man it was a great time, been 10 years since I’ve sparred and more than held my own. Loved every minute of it!

That's awesome,I remember Shockley, there's actually two different Shockleys a HW and the one you're referring to.. Give it hell man and enjoy yourself.. You'll be sore next few days though😂

3 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Kid was lights out. I had a National ranker contact me about him. Look for him to hit the freshman big board(s) this season. 

Willie already had him ranked top 25 when he pulled seniors. Interestingly, he was ranked above returning runner-up Drake Buchanan. 

On 6/1/2021 at 5:49 PM, rdrodd1 said:

Hate to be a downer but I just read where Lemley lost to Kasak of PA.  Don't know if it is correct but this is copied from Flo Arena.  Still great day for him.

126 Tyler Kasak PA (Team Kong United) DEC Sergio Lemley Chesterton, IN (Team Shutt North), 8-4

Thanks! I missed that one!

On 6/3/2021 at 8:34 PM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

That's awesome,I remember Shockley, there's actually two different Shockleys a HW and the one you're referring to.. Give it hell man and enjoy yourself.. You'll be sore next few days though😂

Shockley, my bad. Apparently ive met him long ago he used to train under my pops. 

On 6/3/2021 at 8:34 PM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

It was Shockman who I was referring to. Guy is a widow maker indeed!

666C478C-F1DC-48E1-851A-6FE72122B368.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.