155- Delaney Ruhlman BS

163- Matthew Koontz PM

173- Bryer Hall EC

185- Brodie Porter Eastern

198- Connor Barket WL

223- Jack Taylor NC

288- Tristan Ruhlman BS

That teams LOADED!

Team Shutt North manhandles Indiana's best team 55-12.

Tristan Ruhlman goes 6-0 in High School and  Revin Dickman goes 10-0 in Middle School.

Looks like the middle schoolers took 6th. Lost in the quarters by one to the team that's in the finals.

Edited by navy80

46 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Team Shutt North manhandles Indiana's best team 55-12.

Tristan Ruhlman goes 6-0 in High School and  Revin Dickman goes 10-0 in Middle School.

Looks like the middle schoolers took 6th. Lost in the quarters by one to the team that's in the finals.

Yeah... some bad math cost us (the middle schoolers) that dual. Could have easily took second. Kids represented the state well. 

New Castles Jack Taylor wrestled tough beating multiple state placers and losing close matches up PA and OK state champs and placers on Outlaws Black..

Brevan Thrine Knocked off  126 1A state Runner up from GA, stud Marley Washington 7-1..Gavyn Whitehead also finished with winning record beating some tough guys..

This was great experience for all our Indiana guys.. Brevan was in a good battle with NY state champ and Nationally ranked caliber  Jordan Titus, who's a smooth criminal on the mat and ended up pinning brevan in a scramble when mxw took on the powerhouse Kong United ... Even though Jordan is a stud he needs to learn to win with class.. Brevan is the most humble and sweet kid you'd ever meet and when he told Titus "great job and good stuff," Titus said"F U pu$$y, you're trash" and even went on and spoke to the MXW coaches with foul mouth from what I was told..Il

Idc how successful a kid is accolade wise, if they can't win with class and be a champion in every facet of the sport then you'll never be the best version of yourself you can..If I ever heard any of my Wrestlers speak like that to another kid or coach, his ass would do so many Air squats and sprints that he'd rethink ever talking to another competitor or coach like that..

I  never care if my Wrestlers win or lose, it's how they handle winning and losing... Not trying to be a sally Bell, but I can't stand seeing it hearing about this crap in our sport.

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

New Castles Jack Taylor wrestled tough beating multiple state placers and losing close matches up PA and OK state champs and placers on Outlaws Black..

Brevan Thrine Knocked off  126 1A state Runner up from GA, stud Marley Washington 7-1..Gavyn Whitehead also finished with winning record beating some tough guys..

This was great experience for all our Indiana guys.. Brevan was in a good battle with NY state champ and Nationally ranked caliber  Jordan Titus, who's a smooth criminal on the mat and ended up pinning brevan in a scramble when mxw took on the powerhouse Kong United ... Even though Jordan is a stud he needs to learn to win with class.. Brevan is the most humble and sweet kid you'd ever meet and when he told Titus "great job and good stuff," Titus said"F U pu$$y, you're trash" and even went on and spoke to the MXW coaches with foul mouth from what I was told..Il

Idc how successful a kid is accolade wise, if they can't win with class and be a champion in every facet of the sport then you'll never be the best version of yourself you can..If I ever heard any of my Wrestlers speak like that to another kid or coach, his ass would do so many Air squats and sprints that he'd rethink ever talking to another competitor or coach like that..

I  never care if my Wrestlers win or lose, it's how they handle winning and losing... Not trying to be a sally Bell, but I can't stand seeing it hearing about this crap in our sport.

Titus got some payback in his last match losing and I wondered why the other kid pushed off his face and taunted him some after the win.

2 hours ago, JORVILLE said:

Titus got some payback in his last match losing and I wondered why the other kid pushed off his face and taunted him some after the win.

Good! Tylin Thrine and Stanley threw down, great match.. Congrats

2 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

These events are great, but the sportsmanship and lack of control is frustrating. You would not see these kids or coaches act this way if it was a sanctioned high school event. 

Reminds me when years bk Parris mauled his nationally ranked foe and in frustration the kid smacked mason and was yelling "let's go outside"and ppl laughed hysterically in the gym... What makes you think it would be any better on the concrete without a ref to pull him off of you? Mason with all class laughed it off and said" ok buddy whatever you say"...

Chances are if you get mauled without striking and subs, it would only be worse in a fight.. I don't condone that behavior but I will educate hot headed wrestlers that need to find an outlet and positive outlook on handling defeat..

Untrained Mason could walk into the UFC right now and beat a top tier HWs on his Wrestling alone, I couldn't imagine Mason with ground and pound learning how to use his striking to disguise the entries on his TDs.. His style coorelates perfectly to MMA, IMHO and word on the street was, that Masons dad was a bad bad Man and could scrap very well...

Iron Bear Myers aka started the fight team that myself and many other Wrestlers eventually became part of..Gary is a bad bad Man himself and for those that don't know he fought former UFC MW champ Rich Franklin and Fought the Gracie Killer Wallid Ismail in Russia for 30 minutes straight and at one time was a top 20 in the world in his prime...

@Ironbearis one of the last men to this very day that any hot head or wanna me tough guy shouldn't try...I was beyond honored to represent Team Wolf Pack and I know he was really proud of us younger generation keeping his team among one of the best in the Midwest bk then and was a hot bed for high level fighters to come and train their Wrestling game..

3x ufc hw CHAMP Tim Sylvia, Matt brown, Pfl world Champ louis Taylor,Rob lawler, Hughes and Jeremy horn to name a few would come train with us and actually oirc team was a Miletich affiliate gym..

We also go to Bettendorf Iowa to get beat down I mean to train with Miletich Fighting systems when they were the best team on the planet.. jaggers actually lived with Jens pulver for over a month and was his main training partner for one of his WEC WORLD title fights vs Uriah Faber...

Some of the best fights I ever seen weren't in the UFC it was in the training room, Spencer Fisher and jens pulver  sparring was beyond unreal to witness..It was the toughest days of my life going out there and in my teams room... I'll get off my glory days soap box now lol.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Just now, JORVILLE said:

Yes very strong and athletic kid. I thought his next match against the Kid from Turkey was one of the better matches I saw on the weekend. 

I was trying to follow his matches but between flo and me working I didn't get to see them all...Ty vs the turkey kid you say? Or Evan

10 minutes ago, JORVILLE said:

Yes very strong and athletic kid. I thought his next match against the Kid from Turkey was one of the better matches I saw on the weekend. 

Thank you btw for the kind words,if we can get Ty technical side on par with his athleticism he'd be really good.. Just now starting to really like wrestling, he's a phenom in football and favors it over everything but he's getting old enough now that his competitive side is taking over and he's wanting to get to that next level on the mat..Ty type of kid to beat Silas foster then lose to a kid he's beat handily then get whipped by foster their next match... consistency is what we're working on and that comes with Wrestling more than just few months a year and putting in the work on the room and off-season tournaments.. He's not even begun scratching the surface on how talented he could be and needs those tough matches vs guys like Evan and and so on..

Vargo and Ty at folkstyle state this year was unreal too..Ty actually has beaten Jalen may multiple times and He's a stud in HS..I really enjoy watching Stanley and have watched him for few years and that young man isn't built like a MS kid lol.. Keep doing y'alls thing and I will keep rooting y'all on, unless it's vs my guy😂

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

24 minutes ago, JORVILLE said:

Nvm I know who you're talking about it was that Musa kid, I thought his name looked a little different, now that makes sense.

8 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Nvm I know who you're talking about it was that Musa kid, I thought his name looked a little different, now that makes sense.

Yes that’s the one and was to watch. I was glad to see Ty there competing outside of Indiana and looks like he has a very successful weekend. 

3 minutes ago, JORVILLE said:

Yes that’s the one and was to watch. I was glad to see Ty there competing outside of Indiana and looks like he has a very successful weekend. 

Thanks and he's competitive outside of Aaron Stewart, that kid is buzzsaw but has class and wins with dignity!

6 minutes ago, JORVILLE said:

How did Evan finish? And team wise how did they do?

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

45 minutes ago, navy80 said:

@Y2CJ41 should have some software that automatically scans Floarena and compiles Indiana wrestler records.. 

It would take a supercomputer, maybe one of the new Google Quantum computers to be able to decipher FloArena! If anyone wants to donate for me to purchase said computer I can give you a donation link.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.