A new era of #thecounty

At central regionals today out of ALL cadet and junior wrestlers there were ONLY 2 champions from The state of Indiana 

Drake Buchanan from Center grove 

Jacob Johnson of Franklin community. 

great job both guys! And great job to the realist county out there! 

36 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

I think #thecounty had a break up. 

Nope. Stronger than ever. The next group of kids coming up are VERY good and deep. Looking forward to many more years of you trolling! 

Honestly.. the whole thing came from a text between @DLane@JMILL@TeamGarcia and me. The goal was to create a thing to promote (in a spoof kind of way) our area and to ruffle feathers. It really is crazy that people (such as yourself) keep it a thing. 

Im a huge fan of the Center Grove and Franklin programs. Many friends at both schools. Definitely a great county and getting better (due to great coaches). I look forward to going to the Mooresville regional for many years and seeing all of these studs getting after it.

Congrats to Drake and Jacob. Go get them in Fargo boys! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 9:24 PM, Indianawrestler145 said:

At central regionals today out of ALL cadet and junior wrestlers there were ONLY 2 champions from The state of Indiana 

Drake Buchanan from Center grove 

Jacob Johnson of Franklin community. 

great job both guys! And great job to the realist county out there! 

I’m fairly sure this isn’t accurate 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.