Jay County Wreslting Club Fundraiser

WoodJC82

10 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

That's my buddy Calvin Tankman and I am actually about to start training him this summer.. Great talent for the squared circle and I'm happy for the cause it's helping.. I wish y'all the best.

Thank you

8 hours ago, WoodJC82 said:

Thank you

Np, I know you guys have studs over there especially Reiley, Clark, Wood and rowles with a really solid team if tough guys all the way around..def can tell y'all are putting in the work over there..Thrine and Clark threw down at frosh/soph state finals! Good luck on the fundraiser and training.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

14 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Np, I know you guys have studs over there especially Reiley, Clark, Wood and rowles with a really solid team if tough guys all the way around..def can tell y'all are putting in the work over there..Thrine and Clark threw down at frosh/soph state finals! Good luck on the fundraiser and training.

Thank you, we are also adding a 2020 MS State Champion and another 2020 medalist from our middle school team as they become freshman this year.

Thrine is a good one, would have loved to be on site to watch that one with Clark.

10 hours ago, WoodJC82 said:

Thank you, we are also adding a 2020 MS State Champion and another 2020 medalist from our middle school team as they become freshman this year.

Thrine is a good one, would have loved to be on site to watch that one with Clark.

That's great news to hear, You guys will make a great run for that team state dual title IMHO... Thrine works so hard and it's the most humble kid and told me Clark was one of the strongest kids he wrestled this season and had nothing but good things to say about him... It was def a war and came down to getting off bottom and pulling off the W and staying in good position..

Wood is fun to watch and expect some state medals for him as well.. I'll be watching for y'all this season and wish y'all the best of luck and appreciate the hard work I see going on in JC.. I'm a wrestler at heart but I'm a fan of the sport and can be unbiased when assessing other programs  other than my Alma mater and observing what they do well and their culture and respect it..

Iwant every kid in the state to be not only good wrestlers but great leaders of tomorrow and successful...I have no actual kids of my own but I treat all my Wrestlers as if they are family and look at this sport as one big family.. Only we know what this sport demands and can all work together to elevate the level in which our state performs year after year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.