FCA Wrestling Day Camp

Hello Coaches, 

I just wanted to pass along some information about the possible of an FCA Wrestling Day Camp. The date for the camp will be July 10th and the camp will run from 9am-8pm. The location for the camp is still TBD but it will be held in the Central Indiana area. I am currently in discussions with Greenfield Central High School about hosting. The goal would be to show the wrestlers some great technique and to introduce them to Jesus and to help them grow deeper in their faith. FCA would provide each wrestler with an FCA t-shirt, bible, devotional book and dinner. The cost will be approximately $100 per camper. Brandon Slay has confirmed he will be our Clinician and Chapel speaker if we do indeed have the Camp.  As of now, I wanted to gage interest for the camp to ensure it's worth the cost of having it before I launched the camp officially. I have attached a tentative schedule for you to look at. I want to make this an awesome experience for all wrestlers and coaches who attend. Please let me know if this something you would be interested in attending and also if you have any feedback.

God Bless,

Coach Nick Holliday
Fellowship of Christian Athletes- Indy's Eastside
Eastern Hancock High School - Head Wrestling Coach

FCA Wrestling Indiana Day Camp Schedule (Rough Draft) .docx

• 2 weeks later...

We are a go for the camp. Brandon Slay will the clinician and chapel speaker. The camp will be at Greenfield Central High School. For more details check out the attachments.

Here is the link to register>>https://fca.regfox.com/2021fcaindyeastsidewrestlingcamp

FCA Wrestling Indiana Day Camp Schedule .pdf wrestling camp flyer.pdf

• Y2CJ41 locked this topic