Tribute to Fallen Wrestler

Hello All, 

As you may have heard, Cascade Wrestling lost a great wrestler and even better young man this week due to a sudden illness. The whole community but especially the team are devastated. As his former coach, I can tell you all is a major loss. As the state does when a specific coach or player passes away, leaving the outside lights on stadiums is a loving tribute. As wrestlers, we know we don't get the spotlight nor necessarily want it. Therefore I would like to propose that each wrestling team pay a similar tribute but in true wrestling fashion. When we leave the mat for that last time, we leave our shoes on the mat. I would love to see as many teams pay solid tribute to Kadeo Lewis by placing a pair of shoes on the mat for at least 48 hours and posting a picture of support for the family on the following facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kadeos.krew

Kadeo Shoes.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.