Great Podcast

Coach Peck

I ran across this podcast (Wrestling Changed My Life) and it was a great listen.  The guest on this episode was Nick Hardwick.  Indiana State Wrestling Champion at Lawrence North,  Big Ten Football player at Purdue, and a long career in the NFL with the Chargers.  The interesting thing is that Nick did not play High School Football.  Nick give alot of credit to his High School Coach Royce Deckard.  

23 hours ago, Coach Peck said:

I ran across this podcast (Wrestling Changed My Life) and it was a great listen.  The guest on this episode was Nick Hardwick.  Indiana State Wrestling Champion at Lawrence North,  Big Ten Football player at Purdue, and a long career in the NFL with the Chargers.  The interesting thing is that Nick did not play High School Football.  Nick give alot of credit to his High School Coach Royce Deckard.  

I listened to Nick on another Podcast where he talked about his story. Very cool and interesting!

23 hours ago, MattM said:

In a similar vein Dan Gable was recently on the Joe Rogan Experience pod cast.

The part about how his sister was murdered was heart breaking! 

On 4/1/2021 at 4:27 PM, Coach Peck said:

NC WrestlerJosh Martin state placer wrestled him and as well back in the day in a tough match.. Hardwick was a 🔨.

The Wrestling Changed My Life podcast is great, they have a great series on the Smiths that was a great listen on my way to St. Louis a couple weeks ago. 

Here is a list of wrestling specific podcasts
https://www.mattalkonline.com/wrestling-podcast-directory-listings/

Hardwick talked with Reece Humphrey which was really good also.

On 4/3/2021 at 10:39 AM, Y2CJ41 said:

The Wrestling Changed My Life podcast is great, they have a great series on the Smiths that was a great listen on my way to St. Louis a couple weeks ago. 

Here is a list of wrestling specific podcasts
https://www.mattalkonline.com/wrestling-podcast-directory-listings/

Hardwick talked with Reece Humphrey which was really good also.

His new song"Teach me how to wrestle" is awesome too!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.