Great job Mason Paris

Disco

5 hours ago, ReformedPoster said:

Depends how long Gable sticks around

I think he'll be in the WWE within a year or NXT imho... Especially with the Lesnar connection and Vince more than likely inquiring his opinion on Gables potential.. He'd be the perfect Heel for WWE.. Myself I'd love to see him give MMA a shot and imho could walk into the UFC right now in his Wrestling and physical gifts and be a top 10 HW and that's without him even cross training, with the right team he could be the Heavy weight world Champ in the UFC if he wanted.. I have a feeling he would pick up striking, sub Def and the feel for the sport at an accelerated rate like we have yet to see...

His speed, size and Power would be something the HW division has never seen.. He's the type of athlete that ppl always say we lose to the NFL or other major sports aka a super Athlete...A year of MMA TRAINING he would be the most DANGEROUS human being in the sport aka Baddest man on the planet in a combat sports sense.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

On 3/24/2021 at 5:05 PM, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I think he'll be in the WWE within a year or NXT imho... Especially with the Lesnar connection and Vince more than likely inquiring his opinion on Gables potential.. He'd be the perfect Heel for WWE.. Myself I'd love to see him give MMA a shot and imho could walk into the UFC right now in his Wrestling and physical gifts and be a top 10 HW and that's without him even cross training, with the right team he could be the Heavy weight world Champ in the UFC if he wanted.. I have a feeling he would pick up striking, sub Def and the feel for the sport at an accelerated rate like we have yet to see...

His speed, size and Power would be something the HW division has never seen.. He's the type of athlete that ppl always say we lose to the NFL or other major sports aka a super Athlete...A year of MMA TRAINING he would be the most DANGEROUS human being in the sport aka Baddest man on the planet in a combat sports sense.

No man alive will be heavyweight UFC champion until Francis retires ,  That dude is a very scary person.  Crazy , a guy who has never wrestled a match, or did any combat sports.  Gable is a beast but I don’t think any amount of mma training could prepare him for Francis. If he has the option he should definitely get paid doing the fake WWE wrestling. That would be the smart choice!  

1 hour ago, Cooper160 said:

No man alive will be heavyweight UFC champion until Francis retires ,  That dude is a very scary person.  Crazy , a guy who has never wrestled a match, or did any combat sports.  Gable is a beast but I don’t think any amount of mma training could prepare him for Francis. If he has the option he should definitely get paid doing the “FAKE “WWE wrestling. That would be the smart choice!  

What’s so fake about it?

20 hours ago, Cooper160 said:

No man alive will be heavyweight UFC champion until Francis retires ,  That dude is a very scary person.  Crazy , a guy who has never wrestled a match, or did any combat sports.  Gable is a beast but I don’t think any amount of mma training could prepare him for Francis. If he has the option he should definitely get paid doing the fake WWE wrestling. That would be the smart choice!  

Francis is undoubtedly scary and very good but the lack of elite wrestlers at HW is something to say about that..Stipe has taken him down and mauled him on the ground and it can be done.. The key is getting past the first 2 rounds when he starts slowing down but we all know how hard that is... Derek Lewis also has a punchers chance against him and has a win over Ngannou in the most boring fight ever.. HW talent pool is so shallow honestly that you could be right.. But don't think for a second an athlete like Cassar or Gable Couldn't train for couple years and be contending..I wanna see Francis box Wilder or Joshua honestly.. Gable would make a great wwe heel or a tremendous fighter.. keep your eyes peeled for a HW named Alexandr Romanov, 13-0 with  13 finishes.. Dudes a giant FAST HW that's a very good Wrestler/grappler that will be contending in a few imho... Ngannou is a monster and the last person on planet earth you want to be hit by...

There's also 1monster HW that's been top 3 but he's not in the UFC..Vitali Minakov is the best Russian HW since fedor and a combat sambo world champion that is as big as Ngannou  (6'3 265) and has the best grappling at Hw on the planet.. His only"loss" was a bad bad bad robbery.. His style would give Ngannou problems because he has unreal hand speed and power but his ability to get in the clinch and launch ppl is crazy ..

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

20 hours ago, Cooper160 said:

https://youtu.be/spiS3pzOS30

Check out Minakov 22-1 with 20 finishes..he mauled current #5 ufc HW VOLKOV with ease... And current 10-1 Top15 Killer Espino, knocked him out in 9 seconds..Espino is 4-0 in the UFC dominating everybody so far. And Mauled the legendary Big Foot Silva (wins over Fedor,Overeem,Browne).

Minikov is a Bad bad bad Man, I tell ya!

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.