Great job Nick Lee

busstogate

2 minutes ago, Justafan74 said:

So much fun to watch. Does anyone know if he’s done, or does he get a Covid year. 

He mentioned in his post match that he’s going to start preparing for next year on Sunday.  But, I think you’ll be fine if you waiting until Monday to start Nick.  Take a solid day to enjoy it with your family and friends.   

Edited by MattM

42 minutes ago, MattM said:

He mentioned in his post match that he’s going to start preparing for next year on Sunday.  But, I think you’ll be fine if you waiting until Monday to start Nick.  Take a solid day to enjoy it with your family and friends.   

That's what he said, but technically he has FS World Team Trials coming up shortly.  Nonetheless, he won't stop wrestling any time soon and will be back in Happy Valley next year.  Looking forward to it!

One thing that I noticed about Nick is he has never not gotten better. Every single year you can see the improvements and that is why he reached the top. He put in the WORK. I have now been beaten by 2 NCAA champions maybe that will help me sleep at night 😂. Congrats to Nick and the Lee Family, this title is very well deserved by a total class act kid.

17 hours ago, QuinnHarris said:

One thing that I noticed about Nick is he has never not gotten better. Every single year you can see the improvements and that is why he reached the top. He put in the WORK. I have now been beaten by 2 NCAA champions maybe that will help me sleep at night 😂. Congrats to Nick and the Lee Family, this title is very well deserved by a total class act kid.

Who was the other?

5 hours ago, Jayruss said:

Who was the other?

Zahid Valencia at Fargo, this was my first round match too. I also have a few losses to Micic, but have a few wins over some of the guys in the Big 10 as well! Fun to watch former foes compete at the highest level!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.