IndianaMat Store is OPEN!

Y2CJ41

2 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

jon stewart smh GIF 
I was thinking more of one of those backpacks & throw in a hat for loyalty over the years . #amirite

Someone..... bought all the backpacks unless you want the utility one.

The utility backpacks are 9 million bananas. Right now bananas are like dogecoin, not worth too much.

You know what .... KEEP IT ! 
Keep all of it ! Your over here acting like Banana Racketeering swiddling, Mafia running, Cartel dealing is easy .

ITS NOT PAL  ! 

If your not making Bananas, Your not in Banana making Millions business. 

Edited by TeamGarcia

26 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Someone..... bought all the backpacks unless you want the utility one.

The utility backpacks are 9 million bananas. Right now bananas are like dogecoin, not worth too much.

So what you are saying is that @TeamGarcia needs to get buy-in and endorsement from Big Papa Musk to drive up that banana value?

16 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Get your orders in before 11am on Tuesday so they can be shipped this week. Due to ESPN obligations I won't be able to ship much until next week.

ESPN? Care to elaborate? Glad this gear is going fast.. I'm going to look and try get a youth singlet for my grand son who loves gorillas 🤣

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

24 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

ESPN? Care to elaborate? Glad this gear is going fast.. I'm going to look and try get a youth singlet for my grand son who loves gorillas 🤣

Semi known fact, I work for ESPN during the NCAA championships every year.

No youth sizes for singlets right now. If we put a team together for an event we might take some orders.

Screenshot_20191101-135658_Twitter.jpg

30 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Semi known fact, I work for ESPN during the NCAA championships every year.

No youth sizes for singlets right now. If we put a team together for an event we might take some orders.

Screenshot_20191101-135658_Twitter.jpg

That's badass Big dog! Sounds good about the singlets and I'll keep my eyes peeled when you make a team....If you need a hammer for 138 on those teams lmk!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.