Brownsburg RWO - Thursdays 6PM

CHO CHOOOOOOOOO

Starting this week - March 4th.  

Thursdays at 6pm!   Enter door 15 at Brownsburg High School.  Leave mask on until practice starts.  Please stay home if symptomatic.  

Room will be full of current and future hammers of all weights.  We will continue with the same format that has worked so well in the past - some elite technique and then the gloves come off for a lot of live!

First clinician is some random dude I hired after watching him wrestle a dog in an alley over a scrap of pork chop.  The dog won but I was impressed with his effort.  

Kyle Ayersman 

4X State Placer

3X State Champ

193-2 in high school

Starter at Purdue

He says he was an alternate to a world team, but I’m pretty sure he just made that up.  

#PainTrain

Come get better!

Snyder

15 hours ago, Kyle Ayersman said:

2016 University Nationals runner-up. That means I was the alternate to the University World Team. Come one, come all...we’ll have our Brownsburg guys there and ready to scrap. Myself, Smiley, and even Snyder might break the shoes out.👀👀

Snyder is too old to break out the shoes!!!! 

Kyle you are bringing up a great memory.  I know you and Smiley never won a college conference title.  You must have been watching my VHS tape from 1999.  Was a grueling day.  Was able to grind out a win in the finals.  I was always disappointed that I didn’t get to wrestle Cael Sanderson my senior year in the Wisconsin Parkside Open.  It was an “Open”.  He could have come.  I lost to some other guy in the finals, but it was because I was frustrated Cael dodged me....again.  

Great room last night.  Just over 40 bangers there!  We had Brownsburg, Avon, Putnams, Cascade, Floyd Central, Marian U, and U of Indy represented. 

Next week - March 18th - our clinician will be:

Blake Mulkey

3X State Placer

4th at NAIA Nationals this year for Marian University!

GWU Wrestling on Twitter: "Future Bulldog @BlakeMulkey stepping in tonight  to wrestle in the @CKAwrestling Dream Team Classic to represent team  Indiana. Good luck Blake!… https://t.co/Jir071ZFCv"

We are off Thursday March 25th and April 1st due to Spring Break.  After next week, we will start back up Thursday, April 8th.

Couple pictures of the room last night...

image.png.e2ff10818c1f96df3dbd374d7fe5bbcf.png

image.png.0c21531a9687b2d0099c29e02d429d08.png

• 4 weeks later...

We are back at it again this Thursday, April 8th from 6PM-7:30PM! 

Enter Door 15 at Brownsburg High School.

Our clinician this week will be:

Alex Cottey

2X State Champion

2X State Runner-up

Fargo All-American

Committed to Tennessee-Chattanooga

DSC_7121.jpeg.c14365d342cf6f68f7d38aab69d0d982.jpeg

Great room last week!  Thanks to Alex Cottey for showing some awesome technique.

We are back at it this Thursday at 6PM!

Our clinician will be Jaden Reynolds:

3X State Placer

IHPO Champ

Signed to wrestle at Purdue

Jaden Reynolds - Active - IndianaMat

Don't waste the off-season!  Next season will be here quicker than you realize.  You can't lie to yourself then.  You either got prepared or you didn't!

#PainTrain

Snyder

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.