Condolences to Prairie Heights Wrestling

I haven't seen this anywhere on the site yet so I wanted to let people know. Prairie Heights 152 pounder, Tyler Curtis, was killed in a car accident last week. Tyler qualified for the semi-state this year. His younger brother, Chace was also killed in the same accident. Please keep the family and the entire Prairie Heights community in your prayers.

It has been a very difficult five days for the Prairie Heights community.  As mentioned above, we lost two members of our wrestling team in a tragic car accident last week.

Tyler, a junior at 152, advanced to Semi-State a few weeks ago. Chace, a freshman at 132, was on our Junior Varsity.  Both boys are members of the baseball team also. A younger brother is on our middle wrestling team and plays baseball also.

I would like to thank you all for reaching out to us.  The wrestling community has been a blessing to us all.  I have had many coaches and AD's from across the state reach out to the family, team, and staff/students at PH.  Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Brett Smith 

Prairie Heights Wrestling 

Head Coach

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.