IHSAA Individual State Championship/Runner-up rings

WL wrestling

33 minutes ago, WL wrestling said:

Does your school give individual State Championship and/or runner-up rings?  Does your school pay for them? If so would anyone be willing to post a picture of your ring?  My AD is wanting to design a ring for our Runner-up.

I'm not sure how much say one gets in the design. Back in the day Herff Jones created the rings.

3 hours ago, WL wrestling said:

Does your school give individual State Championship and/or runner-up rings?  Does your school pay for them? If so would anyone be willing to post a picture of your ring?  My AD is wanting to design a ring for our Runner-up.

Our school paid for the Jaggers state runner up ring to Angel... Your AD can look to jostens they have plenty of designs to choose from..imho y'all should ask Mo which one he prefers on the design.

2 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Our school paid for the Jaggers state runner up ring to Angel... Your AD can look to jostens they have plenty of designs to choose from..imho y'all should ask Mo which one he prefers on the design.

Trust me he will have all the input and final decisions!  I am hoping for more than a stock catalog ring. 

1 hour ago, rmonroe294 said:

Who all gets rings ?

State champs get blue... and runner ups get red... same for the team. Top 2 teams get rings.

Other Info

Only the wrestlers who made it to state from the top 2 teams get team medals.. . the schools can opt to pay for more but the ihsaa only pays for the kids that made it to state. 

Herff Jones is the official provider for the IHSAA Championship Rings.  Herff Jones is Head Quartered in Indianapolis, and has serviced Indiana, as well as the rest of the country, for over 100 years.

You can get the tradtional State ring, or you can design someting else.  You're local Herff Jones Rep. would be glad to help you.  If you or your school does not know who your Representative is, you can contact the IHSAA or me.

I've been a Herff Jones Rep. for over 21 years, servicing Northeast Indiana, but have coached wrestling and been a member of the IHSWCA for over 31 years.  I love the sport of wrestling, and would be happy to help you guys out in any way that I can.

Rod Williams

Herff Jones Rep.

Leo Head Wrestling Coach

rwilliams@herffjones.com

Pretty sure that my son lost his or they fell behind his dresser or something. Kids think they are cool for a second then on to the next thing. I’m sure he will want them in 10 years or so. 

But to answer your question.. your AD should help. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.