Fresh/Soph State Tickets and Registration!!!

anskinne

• anskinne changed the title to Fresh/Soph State Tickets and Registration!!!
  • Y2CJ41 pinned this topic

Can coaches go in same door as athletes? Also I didn’t think coaches counted as spectators so do I still just purchase regular ticket? Don’t know how you will separate who bought what.

Edited by Ctbl

15 hours ago, Ctbl said:

Can coaches go in same door as athletes? Also I didn’t think coaches counted as spectators so do I still just purchase regular ticket? Don’t know how you will separate who bought what.

Updated info now says coaches & spectators have to buy a ticket for each session.

1 hour ago, rhayes said:

When did it switch that coaches have to have a ticket? In the past, if you had a coach's card, you did not pay. To coach my athletes, it's $40 ???? 

$30 unless I am looking at it wrong.  2 sessions Saturday and one on Sunday.  Not to belittle your argument, I am just making sure I am looking at the same things you are to get your total 

27 minutes ago, hogleg said:

$30 unless I am looking at it wrong.  2 sessions Saturday and one on Sunday.  Not to belittle your argument, I am just making sure I am looking at the same things you are to get your total 

You are correct, 3 sessions. 

46 minutes ago, rhayes said:

You are correct, 3 sessions. 

Unsure why they're charging us (better than at Indy Nats, where they charged us for both the Coaches lanyard ($20) AND for admission ($10), then didn't even bother to enforce having a lanyard for those in the corner...but I'm not bitter) BUT I can say that Mark told me we didn't need to purchase an afternoon session ticket for Saturday, just one to get in Saturday and one for Sunday. Still, $20 to coach them this weekend and $30 last weekend, plus having to have a USAW card and such.....adds up quickly. I for sure don't think that venues and administrators should be gouging coaches who are just trying to help kids.

• Y2CJ41 unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.