Jesse Mendez

JAlexander

So me being the mother of one of his opponents of course I'm going to root for my kid.. But I would just like to say Jesse is an amazing wrestler and even better individual.. 

Jace did not finish his high school career quite like he wanted do to an injury he couldn't control happened and Jesse by no means had to reach out to him but he did.  Jesse I don't know if you will see this but I would like to thank you and congratulate you on your 3rd 1st place finish! We love watching you wrestle and wish you the best in the future!  

Edited by JAlexander

On 2/22/2021 at 11:32 AM, JAlexander said:

So me being the mother of one of his opponents of course I'm going to root for my kid.. But I would just like to say Jesse is an amazing wrestler and even better individual.. 

Jace did not finish his high school career quite like he wanted do to an injury he couldn't control happened and Jesse by no means had to reach out to him but he did.  Jesse I don't know if you will see this but I would like to thank you and congratulate you on your 3rd 1st place finish! We love watching you wrestle and wish you the best in the future!  

Out of all the guys who were really good in his weight class, it seemed Jace didn't get the "acclaim" other did in conversation. I am sure those who have seen him for years knew how good he and his whole team were.  His Warriors really made great strides in the last decade and I hope their success continues.

Edited by busstogate
grammar

8 hours ago, JAlexander said:

When Jace beat Gavin, I told my wife that it was going to be Jesse and Jace in the finals. Sad that he didn’t get to finish the tournament. Hopefully he is doing better today. 

Jace was the first kid that made Jesse want to train harder. Definitely a dangerous and fun wrestler to watch. Thank you for the nice post. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.