Contact Information For Fresh-Soph State???

trojans2011

29 minutes ago, trackgopher said:

What do you need? If it is something that others do, the director could post here.

Can you confirm that we do not need to pre-register, we just show up at weigh-ins? What is the event cost? The flyer says there will be 2 sessions on Saturday. I assume that session 1 will be 106-145 and session 2 will be 152-285. Is that correct?

I have a wrestler who was fortunate enough to compete at Semi-State as an alternate. I assumed that since he was a participant at the semi-state, he would no longer need to enter the qualifier. His name currently is not in the listing of wrestlers who automatically are entered into the Freshman- Sophomore State who either made it to semi-state or state. I've scoured the information for the qualifiers and Freshman-Sophomore State and there isn't any information for this situation. My hope is that his participation at Semi-state allows him to compete this weekend, especially since he is a sophomore. 

If the individuals in charge of the tournament can provide some clarity on this situation I would greatly appreciate it. 

Edited by trojans2011

The qualifying wrestlers are in the event.  If you believe there are errors or omissions please let me know ... markdurham@mac.com.  This especially refers to the "alternate" question. 

The cost of the event is again $30 like the North and South Qualifiers.   This can be paid upon entry or possibly done through an electronic option ... more soon.

The coach does not count in the Session spectator level, currently set at 1,000 per session.  We estimate 250-300 participants per session, and a normal spectator count is about 2.2x this number, well within limits.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.