Best finish

1prouddad

Parris' dump series on everybody was unstoppable..

HWBubba Dickerson hitting hit famous Dump and Pinning B.J Scott in a minute 95 finals was nasty barely accumulated 10 mins on the mat at state.

Nosko chin whipping Milius(had over 200 TDs that season I heard) in the 03 finals was unreal.

Mckinleys Headlock on Kieffer was BRUTAL, you could feel the thud!

Mendez toss on lil  Ruhlman was beautiful.

Allred using the NC patented bar and Wrist Coach Black and him mastered was lights out!

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

5 hours ago, Hornet Coach said:

Jason Fryar's Lat drop against Wagner in the closing seconds to win a state title has to be up there.

This is the all-timer for me. Of course there have been some big moves to "finish" a match by pin, but wild finishes at the end of the 6 minutes--especially in a big upset like this one--are another notch up in my book. Baumann's toss is now right near the top for sure.

1 hour ago, Hacker1 said:

1998, DJ Radnovich coming off his back straight to his feet then tossing and pinning his opponent. I think it was a lateral but I can't recall. MSA exploded when he took the mat!

Good stuff was there for that as well. Radnovich ran through everyone!

1 hour ago, Hacker1 said:

1998, DJ Radnovich coming off his back straight to his feet then tossing and pinning his opponent. I think it was a lateral but I can't recall. MSA exploded when he took the mat!

He literally did a sit up with the guy Tee'd up with a half in, and displayed super Human Strength to rag doll him! I wish so badly we could have ppl upload different state finals on here.. Imagine a video archive incorporated into this site.

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

He literally did a sit up with the guy Tee'd up with a half in, and displayed super Human Strength to rag doll him! I wish so badly we could have ppl upload different state finals on here.. Imagine a video archive incorporated into this site.

If that was to occur some of his videos may require a warning for the young, elderly, pre-existing heart conditions, or women who are pregnant.   

Edited by MattM

3 hours ago, MattM said:

If that was to occur some of his videos may require a warning for the young, elderly, pre-existing heart conditions, or women who are pregnant.   

My brother had the unfortunate task of wrestling him at the Jeff classic. He said when DJ locked him in a cradle he felt every bit of air squeezed from his body. He had ungodly strength. 

3 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

That was possibly the greatest feet of pure strength I've ever seen on a wrestling mat. I don't think he wrestled in college but I heard a rumour he's a cop in arizona now. If I'm in AZ I sure as hell ain't gonna screw up🤣

25 minutes ago, Hacker1 said:

That was possibly the greatest feet of pure strength I've ever seen on a wrestling mat. I don't think he wrestled in college but I heard a rumour he's a cop in arizona now. If I'm in AZ I sure as hell ain't gonna screw up🤣

I think he was on the swat team, bad news if you're a bad guy! Of course he's either 40 or getting real close by now, I still wouldn't want to tangle with him!

3 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

What did he do in College?

He had a stint at Oklahoma St. and IU.    He did decent but nothing big of note before injuries derailed him both places.   

49 minutes ago, Hacker1 said:

An officer in Tulsa, Oklahoma last I heard.  He did a tour Afghanistan at some point within that process as a member of the National Guard. 

Edited by MattM

6 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I’m from Evansville and he’s still a mythical figure down that way!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.