Incoming freshman 2022

Wrestlingfan937

Veazy is legit.  I've watched him since elementary duals on several different teams, as well as middle school.  He'll compete day 1 in FWSS.  If Duke Myers is at 182 next year with Veazy....I'd pay a lot of money to watch that.  Hopefully Bellmont finds a way to wrestle Snider next season like they were to this year (thanks Covid).

Doster of New Haven.  Not really the same build as his older brother who was a great wrestler.  Very fast and strong.  IMO will compete for a title at FWSS next year at the lower weights.

Davis of Leo.  Is he coming off an injury or am I thinking of someone else?  His issue will be coming in to a tough weight class as a Freshman.

Jay County has a couple 8th graders that are pretty tough.  Look for them to reload an already young roster.

Darkhorse....from Bluffton.  Levi Johns I think is his name.  Should project to a 106 as a Freshman.  Look out ACAC and FWSS, that kid is tough.

On 2/22/2021 at 9:28 AM, TeamGarcia said:

Did some editing but here are the Top Middle School incoming freshman, took their youth credentials off  and only left their rank that @MScholar ranked them by. If you like you can go to Youth forum and look at their all their impressive “youth credentials” on why they are ranked so high . 

2.  Gunner Henry--8th grade--Brownsburg--175--(170-220)  

4. Michael Major--8th grade--Carmel--125--(126-145)

*MatScouts ranked #7 @136 lbs

*Mobbin Ranked  #HM @ 120lbs 

6. De'Alcapon Veazy--8th grade--Fort Wayne--175--(160-220)

*Mobbin Ranked #5 @ 180lbs  

7. Gavin Jendreas--8th grade--Crown Point--90--(106-113) 

8.  Isaiah Schaefer--8th grade--Mater Dei--100--(106) 

9. Jake Hockaday--8th grade--Brownsburg--95--(106-113)

*Mobbin Ranked #10 @ 92lbs 

12. Caden Brewer--8th grade-- ? --160--(160-195)

*Mobbin Ranked #6 @ 160lbs 

14. Gavin Davis--8th grade--Leo--145--(132-145) 

15. Anthony Rinehart--8th grade--Zionsville--132--(126-145) 

20. Easton Doster—8th grade—New Haven—108–(106-113) 

22. Hunter Wagner--8th--Penn--120--(120-132)

23. Maximus Forrester--8th --Brownsburg--HWT--(HWT) 

25. Jairo Acuna--8th grade--Valparaiso--108--(106) 

28. Seth Syra--8th grade--Plainfield--103–(106) 

30. Julian Weems--8th grade--Greenwood--152--(152-170)

31. Isaac Ash--8th grade--Monrovia--95--(106)

32. Devin Kendrex--8th grade--Fortville--220--(220-hwt) 

34. Austin Myers--8th grade--Jay County--170--(170-195)

35. Jonathan Neese--8th grade--Plymouth-192--(182-220)

36. Evan Roudebush -- 8th -- Bloomington South -- 138 -- (132-145)

37. Landen Horning--8th grade--Mater Dei--90--(106)

HM.  Kaeb Stebbins--8th grade--Shenandoah--120--(113-126)

•  

Veazy over Gunner Henry today 7-1. I see why you wanted me to drop it.  I again was correct change this PP rankings and start giving our guys their due.  He is the best period.

19 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Veazy over Gunner Henry today 7-1. I see why you wanted me to drop it.  I again was correct change this PP rankings and start giving our guys their due.  He is the best period.

Your guy... LOL. 

I’m sure it’s your Kung foo or whatever your training (please remind us) that has made a difference In this kids wrestling.

Both wrestlers are great and will make a splash next year. Congrats to both for getting to the level that they are at. 

Fort Wayne has some talent but as a whole they are down a bit. And... @TeamGarcianever said to drop it. Calm down cowboy. 

31 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Again ... please read my post . 

I JUST COPY AND PASTE OFF THE MIDDLE SCHOOL FORUM.

I JUST EDITED OFF THE STUFF THEY DID AS MIDDLE SCHOOL & ELEMENTARY BECAUSE THAT MEANS NOTHING NEXT YEAR COMING INTO HS. 

PLEASE TAG YOUR AUGMENTS AND DISLIKES TO THE RANKER THAT DOES THESE RANKINGS . I JUST MADE IT EASIER TO SEE THE INCOMING FRESHMAN . 

ryan reynolds wtf GIF

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2021 at 12:27 PM, Mattyb said:

Your guy... LOL. 

I’m sure it’s your Kung foo or whatever your training (please remind us) that has made a difference In this kids wrestling.

Both wrestlers are great and will make a splash next year. Congrats to both for getting to the level that they are at. 

Fort Wayne has some talent but as a whole they are down a bit. And... @TeamGarcianever said to drop it. Calm down cowboy. 

Trigger 🚨 

On 3/6/2021 at 12:01 PM, GenHeavyHandz said:

Pre-high school rankings are the standard for how these young men will do in high school.

Fight for their due, Sensai Heavy Handz. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 9:34 PM, nkraus said:

I just wrestled with D'Alcapon last week....wow...wow...I believe he will be a placer with a shot at multiple titles...impressed is an understatement

That's a huge compliment right there.. I like his interview after he won FS nationals, very few words and all business.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 1:27 PM, Mattyb said:

Your guy... LOL. 

My Kung Fu has obviously been working pretty well.  I made sure to show him some so we could be accurate and on topic.  Thanks for the extrinsic motivation.  Fort Wayne is down?  Probably from your lofty post. I mean we may never get to your apparent greatness.  But I have some outlandish statements (you will think they are).   2024.  Come see us then. We have a wave coming as well.  Maybe even a swell.   That’s just 2 seasons.   If I’m wrong roast me.  Call me delusional.  Make fun of my martial arts acumen.  I can count though.  And I know we have a hand full of guys that will be in the same school at the same time.   It will be hard to keep these guys off of the podium.  And dare I say: 2 or 3 you won’t keep from getting under the lights.   And I’m not saying I’m doing a darn thing.  I don’t do nothing or know nothing or nobody.  I’m just talking.  Now to Veazy.......February show me the guy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.