Frosh-Soph State Registration

SSHS

Does anyone know how you register for Frosh-Soph State? I'm confused that registration isn't already available as an option on track, and there's no contact email on the event flyer. Are they waiting until after Indy Nationals? Or are you automatically registered if you did one of the qualifiers?

1 hour ago, SSHS said:

Does anyone know how you register for Frosh-Soph State? I'm confused that registration isn't already available as an option on track, and there's no contact email on the event flyer. Are they waiting until after Indy Nationals? Or are you automatically registered if you did one of the qualifiers?

The entries will be put in after Indy Nationals and you will pay at the door.

25 minutes ago, trackgopher said:

The entries will be put in after Indy Nationals and you will pay at the door.

So, just to clarify, there's no pre-registration, you just show up on the day of if you qualify?

Also, do you know what they're doing for weigh-ins? The North/South qualifiers were +4 lb allowance with shoes and singlet on. I assume they're doing the same for state? A little confusing because at Indy Nationals it's +2 lbs with shoes and singlet.

48 minutes ago, chambers said:

Are fans allowed? Number of coaches?

Someone said up to 1000 per session, but I’d like to know specifics. My husband will be coaching our boy, so does he count as a spectator?  Not a lot of info out there.  I’d like to know cost too bc I rarely carry cash and can’t remember from last year how we paid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.