Blake Boarman, thank you young man!

Jayruss

My hat goes off to this kid and I had the pleasure of watching him all the way from Texas for 4 years. This kid could’ve went up once he saw Mendez was in his weight class, but instead he stuck around and competed like the warrior he is! He gave Mendez his most competitive match all year and earned his respect. He’s on my Mt. Rushmore of favorite MD wrestlers and I know the kid will go on to do great things in the future. Once again thank you Blake Boarman it was a pleasure watching you compete for past 4 years!

19 hours ago, Jayruss said:

My hat goes off to this kid and I had the pleasure of watching him all the way from Texas for 4 years. This kid could’ve went up once he saw Mendez was in his weight class, but instead he stuck around and competed like the warrior he is! He gave Mendez his most competitive match all year and earned his respect. He’s on my Mt. Rushmore of favorite MD wrestlers and I know the kid will go on to do great things in the future. Once again thank you Blake Boarman it was a pleasure watching you compete for past 4 years!

Boarman has beaten in his career last night champs Kysen Montgomery, Logan Wagner, and J Conway.

Food for thought. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.