#TheCounty State Champions

TeamGarcia

10 years in a row Hendricks County wrestlers has won a State Championship !
A Decade of Dominance 
Dates back from Neal Molloy starting the streak in 2011

Danville - 2x Neal Molloy, 2x Brock Hudkins 

Avon- 3x Asa Garcia, Carson Brewer

Brownsburg- 3x Brayton Lee, Logan Miller, Dorian Keys, and now Kysen Montgomery continues this streak . 

Not to shabby streak we got going on in #TheCounty 

Edited by TeamGarcia

43 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Next year can be scary just for Brownsburg.

Preston Haines, Isiah Street, Logan Miller, Leighton Jones, Blaze Garcia all have a shot at the title.  wow

Brady Ison, Braden Haines, Gavin Garcia, Nick Cicciarelli, Griffin Ison 

We’ll have 12 Seniors , some very good Sophomores mix with nasty Freshman coming in . 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Added

And you could argue Reynolds as a 7th grader, and Hockaday, Brewer, Henry, Forrestsr as 8th graders all could have placed this year.  Not to mention the smaller 7th graders like Dickman, Haines or the younger 7th graders Rojas or Day in 2 years that are placers and eventual champs.  It won’t be #TheCounty as much as it will be #TheBurg.   Their expectations along with their coaches  are state championships, not placing. It will be a fun next 5 years!  The wave is coming for sure. 

9 hours ago, #TheBrand said:

And you could argue Reynolds as a 7th grader, and Hockaday, Brewer, Henry, Forrestsr as 8th graders all could have placed this year.  Not to mention the smaller 7th graders like Dickman, Haines or the younger 7th graders Rojas or Day in 2 years that are placers and eventual champs.  It won’t be #TheCounty as much as it will be #TheBurg.   Their expectations along with their coaches  are state championships, not placing. It will be a fun next 5 years!  The wave is coming for sure. 

I’ll say next 10 years of State Champs from #TheCounty, but I get your point .

#paintrain is coming . 
 Schoeff for Avon is due as well 2x Runner Up

2 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

I’ll say next 10 years of State Champs from #TheCounty, but I get your point .

#paintrain is coming . 
 Schoeff for Avon is due as well 2x Runner Up

Still have have the Boes, more Schoeffs and Riouxs around too. They will be in the mix for titles. 

Edited by Mattyb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.