Baumann Vs Majors

1prouddad

1 hour ago, Wrestling4EVER said:

Ok i stand corrected. Maybe Hall wasn't the hands down no doubt outstanding wrestler but its really hard for anyone to do something that hasnt hardly happened ever and not get it lol. You can arguably say it was the best state tourney anyone has ever had. Not only did he pin everyone but his longest match lasted 3 mins. This was at 170 also not heavyweight lol. My only downfall was that 170 weight class MIGHT of been the "easiest" weight class at state. No disrespect but i think it only had like 1 or 2 returning placers not counting himself. Thanks for the friendly debate. 

By no means am I belittling B-Halls accomplishments: I was Uber impressed.  I just wanted to acknowledge where Ruhlman came from and what he was up against.  I was raised Catholic so I love seeing a kid from a Catholic School win.  Thanks and Congratulations to EMD.

10 minutes ago, BrennanFan said:

Anyone have the ending of the match? Those clowns at trackwrestling didn't catch it. The video didn't move when Baumann hit the lat drop. 

I found it odd that they featured this match on the TW Front Page, when the video was missing the highlight of the match

This is like one of those things you watch that there was just so much going on that you could probably see something new everytime. 
Like when he hit that Lat, I missed coach coach in the background jumping and then Baumann himself nodding to the crowd. They knew it! 

none of this is a knock on Majors as he was one hell of a competitor and brought it too. And just classy at the end. 

7 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

This is like one of those things you watch that there was just so much going on that you could probably see something new everytime. 
Like when he hit that Lat, I missed coach coach in the background jumping and then Baumann himself nodding to the crowd. They knew it! 

none of this is a knock on Majors as he was one hell of a competitor and brought it too. And just classy at the end. 

Yea when I watched it live I never seen Baumann nod because I jumped out of my seat. Insane man. He could of easily wrestled to not lose and gave up a reversal etc etc... he wrestled to keep scoring insane. Just like when he was on top yea he got too high and kept giving up reversals which made the match entertaining  but he wrestled to turn him/pin him. He didn’t wrestle to just ride him. He was always looking to score and wrestled loose I loved it. Ruhlman at 220, Jesse, Zeke, Hall were all very impressive but the most entertaining wrestler for me to watch was Baumann!  

Edited by Wrestlingaddict101

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.