Baumann Vs Majors

1prouddad

Just now, Jayruss said:

Man what a match and respect to Baumann for going for the win and not just trying to hold on. The tires on that kid to go for the lat drop!!!

Baumann was on the verge last year.  He lost in SV to JaJuan Anderson Friday night, who ended up being the runner up.  Baumann had an early lead and kind of ran out of gas.  He's been on a mission this year, with tonight's match the only one that presented any real danger.  Congrats to Brody!

9 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Tristan Ruhlman.  Beat a returning state champion and a nationally ranked D1 signee. 

Ok i stand corrected. Maybe Hall wasn't the hands down no doubt outstanding wrestler but its really hard for anyone to do something that hasnt hardly happened ever and not get it lol. You can arguably say it was the best state tourney anyone has ever had. Not only did he pin everyone but his longest match lasted 3 mins. This was at 170 also not heavyweight lol. My only downfall was that 170 weight class MIGHT of been the "easiest" weight class at state. No disrespect but i think it only had like 1 or 2 returning placers not counting himself. Thanks for the friendly debate. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.