ALEX COTTEY 2x PERRY STATE CHAMP

CannaJay

23 minutes ago, Trinedad said:

I think that was the most surprising thing I learned tonight, followed by Zionsville never having a champ.

Yes, surprising Perry hadn’t had another 4 time finalist with all their studs through the last few decades. If he fills out at Chattanooga he could be their mainstay at 125 for a number of years.  Learning the next leve under the two Ruschell brother will be nice.  

On a similar note I was surprised Hall was East Central’s  first state champion.  Really assumed they had someone in 90s and early 00’s make it.  Two of Wolf brothers were 3rd and 2nd, and now i believe the third brother helping to get Hall to his title.  

Edited by MattM

11 minutes ago, MattM said:

Yes, surprising Perry hadn’t had another 4 time finalist with all their studs through the last few decades. If he fills out at Chattanooga he could be their mainstay at 125 for a number of years.  Learning the next leve under the two Ruschell brother will be nice.  

On a similar note I was surprised Hall was Connersville's first state champion.  Really assumed they had someone in the 80s to 90s make it.  Two of Wolf brothers were 3rd and 2nd, and now the third brother helping to get Hall to the title.  

Hall was East Centrals first Champ. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.