Can Ruble and/or Muncie Get it Done?!!!!

Just 2 finalists from the Ft Wayne SS. The once proud area that held it's own has saw some down times as of late. Can't wait to get that new facility up an running to turn things around! Pulling for both of these young men to get the job done!

3 minutes ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

And I hope I'm wrong.  Adams County and Decatur/Bellmont really need another State Champ.

Not just us but the whole NE/EC Indiana region that goes through the FW SS. I follow a 20 county area for all sports. There are some counties that go to NC and EC but outside of Allred none of those counties have had much luck.

I cheer for Adams County schools in the regular season for all sports.  Mostly Adams Central, but always want the South Adams and Bellmont kids to do well.  At the Finals, I agree with you.  Anyone from the FWSS has me rooting for them.  I was gutted when Brege lost at SS and Eli Johnson lost last night, as well as the Jay County kids.  Jay County however is young and has some great 8th graders too that will help them keep building.

1 minute ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

I cheer for Adams County schools in the regular season for all sports.  Mostly Adams Central, but always want the South Adams and Bellmont kids to do well.  At the Finals, I agree with you.  Anyone from the FWSS has me rooting for them.  I was gutted when Brege lost at SS and Eli Johnson lost last night, as well as the Jay County kids.  Jay County however is young and has some great 8th graders too that will help them keep building.

I'm mostly the same, but I extend out some (Kosciusko, Madison, Henry, and Wayne Co outside the Ft Wayne SS). Any idea why Kosciusko goes to EC but Howard & Miami go to FW?

1 minute ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

I was just telling a friend that Wawasee and some of those schools up that way used to come to FWSS.  I'm not saying anything but....why would a school WANT out of FWSS if it was indeed their choice?

We have Elkhart Co so why wouldn't we have Kosciusko? Miami and Howard are the outliers in geography. Guess maybe easier travel? It's never made sense as to how the SS have been drawn up since the last time.

34 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

I'm mostly the same, but I extend out some (Kosciusko, Madison, Henry, and Wayne Co outside the Ft Wayne SS). Any idea why Kosciusko goes to EC but Howard & Miami go to FW?

I've always wondered this too.

Like oak hill and Peru go to fw but Tippecanoe Valley goes to East Chicago

Muncie ends it on a positive. Great match by Ike and he will be back. Hopefully in 2022 Ike finishes on top of the podium. Considered another down year but that's how most sports in the area have been. Just look at the GBB state finals for this year and it shows even more. SA & Luers did finish runner up in football, but those were both heartbreakers. Not sure what the spring sports season may bring, but hopefully some more success. Maybe Muncie's victory will jump start a revolution!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.