Omonode???

navy80

1 hour ago, navy80 said:

Where did he come from? He's a junior who came into state at 13 wins and 0 losses. He's had three solid wins against Watts, Munoz, and Erb. He's ranked 8th. He is my pick for the most suspiring wrestler to make it to the finals.

I think you mean Shafer. He hasn’t wrestled Erb. Definitely a specimen that’s for sure

That kid definitely made the match worth watching-he certainly seemed to be the one putting in the work and not just trying to play it safe!  It's wrestlers like him that make it such a fun sport to watch-all heart and strength with that one-he will surely go far in life.

I talked with his dad Friday night. He stated that his son's first year wrestling was last year and he was "iffy" about wrestling year this hence his record going into the State Finals. He dad was very supportive and enthusiastic watching him Friday night. Kudos to the kid and West Layette, very gifted athletic and was FUN to watch. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.