D2 Post season starts 2/27

The Division 2 national tournament starts next Saturday in Tiffin , Ohio for the University of Indianapolis with the Goal of the NCAA D2 championships in St. Louis , Missouri In March .. 

Good Luck to the Hounds and all the other collegiate Hoosiers in the post season ..

https://athletics.uindy.edu/news/2021/2/19/wrestling-12-in-latest-nwca-coaches-poll.aspx?fbclid=IwAR16mwkjCXRzR7MKqUm7E208FZC3C9sjWOBtiRLgw9-9uxBOZL97zyDDNbU

4 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Just don't understand how division lll cancelled their post season but other divisions didn't.. Happy for D2 guys and UIndy, give it hell fellas.

I think the NWCA is hosting a national tournament for d3 unless that got canceled as well

9 minutes ago, GG19 said:

I think the NWCA is hosting a national tournament for d3 unless that got canceled as well

This is true, but it is limited to schools (students) of active programs. So, it is going to be missing some heavy hitters. Some programs stopped participation when it was announced, in addition to the ones that were already not competing.  

On 2/20/2021 at 10:39 PM, warsawwrestling said:

This is true, but it is limited to schools (students) of active programs. So, it is going to be missing some heavy hitters. Some programs stopped participation when it was announced, in addition to the ones that were already not competing.  

I think the d3 ncaa set too high of a required participation % when considering all the different state rules .. I hate it fir the Indiana D3 guys , a couple had real shots of winning it for the 2nd year in a row !!

Edited by dawsdad