Morning Session

littlevito

Quite a different feeling than usual for state. Not having the parade, barely any fans. Pretty quiet atmosphere. 

A couple big negatives. First having the wrestlers and coaches staged in the hallway at the top level, luckily they let them come out and watch In some seats.

Waiting for a weight class to end before starting the next one. I understand minoring the amount of people on the floor, but there is still plenty of room and they could keep the flow of action continuous.

Finally. They could fit so many more people!! Half of the top level didn't have starting open, plus the mid level on the end that they never have open could be used. They also were leaving two empty rows at the top of the mid level. 

I know I shouldn't be complaining. I am truly happy we are having the event. I just feel like they could reevaluate after this session to improve this evening and tomorrow.

4 hours ago, littlevito said:

Quite a different feeling than usual for state. Not having the parade, barely any fans. Pretty quiet atmosphere. 

A couple big negatives. First having the wrestlers and coaches staged in the hallway at the top level, luckily they let them come out and watch In some seats.

Waiting for a weight class to end before starting the next one. I understand minoring the amount of people on the floor, but there is still plenty of room and they could keep the flow of action continuous.

Finally. They could fit so many more people!! Half of the top level didn't have starting open, plus the mid level on the end that they never have open could be used. They also were leaving two empty rows at the top of the mid level. 

I know I shouldn't be complaining. I am truly happy we are having the event. I just feel like they could reevaluate after this session to improve this evening and tomorrow.

I actually enjoy that instead of the constant flow. Feels like you can miss so much when different classes are going at the same time.

1 hour ago, AC Computer said:

Probably transferred families to get a better wrestling team. 😁

warning red alert GIF by Erica Anderson 
Troll Alert 

The Indianamat Legends Committee has issued a Troll Alert for the following unknown poster . 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Added

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.