Trackwrestling

ExCoach123

1 minute ago, LionsFan said:

I can’t watch the quad view so I have all four mats pulled up on different tabs and it is working for me.

That’s how I have done it before.  I stretch them to fit each corner of my screen and it works great.  Just have to decide which audio you want to listen to and mute the rest. 

My feed was off compaired to the audio. I had the split screen going and the audio was 3 seconds faster than the video. Frustrating! Also who were the comentators? Mat 1 was Blake Maurer I think who was on mat 4?

Edited by Ahawkeye

11 hours ago, tyquhp13 said:

I want to know is announcing mat #2. I want to give him some bananas!

yeah the mat 2 announcer was most entertaining for me. I kept it on mat 2 unless a Perry kid was on a different mat. I can see why people didn’t enjoy him though, if he was dawging on a kid you were rooting for. 

I know it’s minor, But any chance after this round that the Quadview can be arranged so Champ round is on top (typically Mat 2 And 3) and consols are on bottom (Mat 1 and 4)?  It’s really helps us home viewers keep the matches straight. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.