State Finals stream info

janders2

Quad views a great option to have.  I don’t have to stretch 4 windows out on my screen.  Just not sure if it will mute all announcers, have them all going at once, or just que in on a single May announcer.  

Yeah it’s not available at the moment for some reason.  

On a side note are you guys getting any volume announcers or even background noise on any of the individual mat streams or is it just me missing needed to fix a technical issue?   Little annoying to watch matches in complete silence. 

2 minutes ago, base said:

Quad view not working.  The crawler at bottom of screen says the quad view will carry audio from Mat 3 (and the Mat 3 announcer will try to keep updates on the other mats).

@MattM I have audio on Mats 1-3.  Mat 4 is silent

Thanks.  At least I know now it’s a tech issue on my end.   

Figured it out receiver pulling from wrong audio source. 

6 minutes ago, markio said:

I just wish they’d zoom out a little and not just show waist down wrestling. And anyone else have giant black boxes at bottom when in full screen?

yes.

I posted on another thread, but seriously who is announcing on mat 2 cause he is hilarious.

41 minutes ago, M109R said:

This is the best Track streaming(by far) this year. All mats and Quad view worked flawlessly for me.

I still get a slightly larger picture of each mat opening a new window per mat.  But do appreciate the addition of the quad view.  Especially if I’m not able to be at my computer like this morning.  

20 minutes ago, MattM said:

I still get a slightly larger picture of each mat opening a new window per mat.  But do appreciate the addition of the quad view.  Especially if I’m not able to be at my computer like this morning.  

Some change to the Quad Stream it appears, so you’ll wanna take a look.

2 hours ago, M109R said:

I just wonder why the Track video at State worked so much better than Regionals and Semistate ? Was it more Knowledgeable people running it ,  better equipment used or something else ?

Multiple things go into streaming. Can’t say it was more knowledgeable people running it, as the same 4 people that ran the SSs were at BLF. You could say better equipment, but it was the New Castle streaming kits that ran the finals. 

All-in-all it was probably a combination of all 4 of us in attendance that 1 of us could worry about different TW duties instead of dealing with all of the issues. 

ECC SS I was running around with my head cut off trying to put out the fires with streaming. Mat 3 had an older computer on it, which is what was causing the issues. I then tried to switch Mat 3 to Mat 4 as Mat 3 was running a virtual scoreboard that was causing strain on the internal processor. That was the problem with 3 & 4. Then during the finals, I was watching the finals stream and dealing with a camera guy that wasn’t following the action that I didn’t notice the 3rd place stream. I apologize for it, was just trying to get AS MANY matches as I could done right. 

Jasper SS I heard of no real problems. Mark Durham does a great job!!! He is also the TW Supervisor for the State Finals.

New Castle the steam keys got screwed up on the machines so they were streaming backwards. However, as soon as it was found out, Jon worked to take care of the issue. 

Fort Wayne the stream keys were not setup on the TW servers so the first hour wasn’t streamed. It takes some time for the streams to be added to the server. 

Also for the finals, Mark Durham hit it out of the park with Mat 2. The video switcher was pretty awesome. Go ahead with any other critiques. SWINfan, your thoughts on the Dashboard was pushed to the developers at TW and FloSports.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.