Bracket Changes

purdue02

5 hours ago, slingerbailey said:

Control of the whole match giving Egli no chance for a takedown - WAXING. 

Cottey took him down at the start of the match and dominated from there.

I watched it.  I guess we have a different view of the word waxing and dominating.  I'll give you he was in control the whole match, until he started skating backward the last :30.  But that was a solid win.  If you want to see dominating, there will be many other matches to provide proper examples.  

Edited by SWINfan

Just now, SWINfan said:

I watched it.  I guess we have a different view of the word waxing and dominating.  I'll give you he was in control the who match, until he started skating backward the last :30.  But that was a solid win.  If you want to see dominating, there will be many other matches to provide proper examples.  

It’s all about mat strategy my man, sorry if we disagree. Best of luck to your wrestlers this weekend!

On 2/18/2021 at 12:22 PM, formercollegekid said:
3 hours ago, SWINfan said:

I watched it.  I guess we have a different view of the word waxing and dominating.  I'll give you he was in control the who match, until he started skating backward the last :30.  But that was a solid win.  If you want to see dominating, there will be many other matches to provide proper examples.  

If 1 takedown is waxing an opponent,  and  of score of 4-2.   Can we now start calling a victory in the final overtime , with second stalling call,  as blood time runs out,  The DOMINATION of an opponent ?  

34 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Hurting or sucking wind..  I agree. 

I’m sure he was a little of both.

The kid recovered from a head injury and got cleared by medical professionals in a week. That means he most likely took extra caution with his body, most likely couldn’t practice, found a way to make weight, and beat a really good semistate champ. 

Congratulations to the champ. I will be rooting for him all weekend (regardless of how he looks to others). 

Great win kid. Keep it up! 

14 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

The kid recovered from a head injury and got cleared by medical professionals in a week. That means he most likely took extra caution with his body, most likely couldn’t practice, found a way to make weight, and beat a really good semistate champ. 

Congratulations to the champ. I will be rooting for him all weekend (regardless of how he looks to others). 

Thank you Matt! That means a lot to us. Alex has always looked up to you and Carson. He still talks about the hot dog you bought him years ago!

30 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

I hope my remark wasn’t taken as a knock. I saw the match that the slam occurred. It looked brutal. I’m just hoping he’s ok. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.