Jump to content

Article: Who do you want in your corner at state? 2021 Version


Recommended Posts

Last year this article produced many comments and since it was so popular, let's bring it back. Over the course of the state finals we have seen the placers grow from 4 to 6 to 8. With the addition of the 7th place match came the dreaded Friday night do or die match. Coaches make a living on Friday night getting kids on the stand. Year after year we notice a lot of the same teams with wrestlers on the podium. However, how good are these coaches at getting kids on the stand, to the semi-finals, or even finals? Well, you neighborhood gorilla has crunched the data and has it for everyone to see. 

 

You can view all the data for both Friday and Saturday success
Click here to view

 

Current coaches with 10 or more qualifiers sorted by winning percentage.

Coach Total Qualifiers Total Placers Friday %
Wade McClurg 15 13 86.67%
Maurice Swain 13 10 76.92%
Sean McGinley 108 83 76.85%
Brian Weaver 12 9 75.00%
Darrick Snyder 92 68 73.91%
Chris Cooper 33 24 72.73%
Matt Schoettle 25 17 68.00%
David Maldonado 83 55 66.27%
Jim Tonte 106 70 66.04%
Joshua Holden 20 13 65.00%
Kevin Blundell 11 7 63.64%
Branden Lorek 22 14 63.64%
Zach Errett 24 15 62.50%
Frank Bumgardner 10 6 60.00%
Greg Schaefer 77 46 59.74%
Dan Briggs 19 11 57.89%
Bill Flatt 23 13 56.52%
Ed Pendoski 71 39 54.93%
Tony Abbott 31 17 54.84%
Eric Myers 23 12 52.17%
Bob Harmon 58 29 50.00%
Brandon Sisson 12 6 50.00%
Randy Kearby 34 17 50.00%
Chris Joll 55 26 47.27%
Lou Silverman 36 17 47.22%
Mike Runyon 17 8 47.06%
Jim Pickard 41 19 46.34%
Louie Kuzdas 25 11 44.00%
Clint Gard 16 7 43.75%
Brad Harper 64 27 42.19%
Scott Ferguson 38 16 42.11%
Rod Williams 12 5 41.67%
Chad Shepherd 22 9 40.91%
Steve Pugliese 22 9 40.91%
Larry Mattingly 32 13 40.63%
Brett Smith 10 4 40.00%
Dan Mikesell 15 6 40.00%
Brett Smith 10 4 40.00%
Tony Currie 10 4 40.00%
Tony Currie 10 4 40.00%
Dave Cloud 28 11 39.29%
Andy Hobbs 41 16 39.02%
Danny Struck 18 7 38.89%
Dean Branstetter 16 6 37.50%
Paul Gunsett 17 6 35.29%
Doug Smoker 20 7 35.00%
Blane Culp 12 4 33.33%
Jamie Welliever 12 4 33.33%
Tim Alcorn 10 3 30.00%
Jim Wadkins 22 6 27.27%
Andrew King 23 6 26.09%
Steven Sandefer 12 3 25.00%
Steven Sandefer 12 3 25.00%
Nick Kraus 14 3 21.43%
Tom Miller 17 2 11.76%

 

Current coaches with more than 10 qualifiers getting wrestlers to the semi-finals by winning percentage

Coach Current School Qual Placer Semi-Finalists Qual to Semis
Wade McClurg Roncalli 15 13 10 66.67%
Zach Errett Avon 24 15 11 45.83%
Dan Briggs Carroll (Fort Wayne) 19 11 9 47.37%
Matt Schoettle Perry Meridian 25 17 12 48.00%
Sean McGinley Indianapolis Cathedral 108 83 56 51.85%
Darrick Snyder Brownsburg 92 68 46 50.00%
Steve Pugliese Tri-West 22 9 6 27.27%
Jim Tonte Franklin Community 106 70 40 37.74%
David Maldonado Merrillville 83 55 30 36.14%
Bob Harmon Castle 58 29 18 31.03%
Chris Cooper Columbus East 33 24 15 45.45%
Steven Sandefer Mishawaka 12 3 2 16.67%
Maurice Swain Center Grove 13 10 5 38.46%
Joshua Holden Greenfield-Central 20 13 3 15.00%
Chris Joll Chesterton 55 26 11 20.00%
Greg Schaefer Evansville Mater Dei 77 46 26 33.77%
Dave Cloud Pendleton Heights 28 11 6 21.43%
Nick Kraus Garrett 14 3 3 21.43%
Ed Pendoski Carmel 71 39 20 28.17%
Branden Lorek Crown Point 22 14 6 27.27%
Brad Harper Penn 64 27 10 15.63%
Frank Bumgardner Wawasee 10 6 2 20.00%
Tim Alcorn Mount Vernon (Posey) 10 3 2 20.00%
Kevin Blundell Monrovia 11 7 2 18.18%
Jim Wadkins Calumet 22 6 3 13.64%
Randy Kearby Evansville Central 34 17 7 20.59%
Brandon Sisson Floyd Central 12 6 3 25.00%
Brian Weaver Elkhart Memorial 12 9 2 16.67%
Rod Williams Leo 12 5 1 8.33%
Andy Hobbs Peru 41 16 7 17.07%
Dan Mikesell Mooresville 15 6 3 20.00%
Paul Gunsett Bellmont 17 6 2 11.76%
Lou Silverman North Central 36 17 5 13.89%
Danny Struck Jeffersonville 18 7 2 11.11%
Chad Shepherd Western 22 9 3 13.64%
Bill Flatt South Bend Riley 23 13 8 34.78%
Eric Myers Jay County 23 12 4 17.39%
Tony Abbott Cowan 31 17 5 16.13%
Larry Mattingly Evansville Memorial 32 13 3 9.38%
Jim Pickard Goshen 41 19 5 12.20%
Mike Runyon Bloomington South 17 8 3 17.65%
Brett Smith Prairie Heights 10 4 1 10.00%
Doug Smoker Eastside 20 7 2 10.00%
Tony Currie Adams Central 10 4 1 10.00%
Scott Ferguson Evansville Reitz 38 16 3 7.89%
Dean Branstetter Attica 16 6 1 6.25%
Louie Kuzdas LaPorte 25 11 1 4.00%
Andrew King Oak Hill 23 6 0 0.00%
Blane Culp Columbia City 12 4 0 0.00%
Clint Gard Rochester 16 7 0 0.00%
Tom Miller Lafayette Jefferson 17 2 0 0.00%
Jamie Welliever Southmont 12 4 0 0.00%

 

Current coaches with more than 10 qualifiers getting wrestlers to the finals by winning percentage

Coach Current School Qual Place Finalists Qual to Finals
Wade McClurg Roncalli 15 13 5 33.33%
Zach Errett Avon 24 15 8 33.33%
Dan Briggs Carroll (Fort Wayne) 19 11 6 31.58%
Matt Schoettle Perry Meridian 25 17 7 28.00%
Sean McGinley Indianapolis Cathedral 108 83 29 26.85%
Darrick Snyder Brownsburg 92 68 22 23.91%
Steve Pugliese Tri-West 22 9 5 22.73%
Jim Tonte Franklin Community 106 70 24 22.64%
David Maldonado Merrillville 83 55 18 21.69%
Bob Harmon Castle 58 29 11 18.97%
Chris Cooper Columbus East 33 24 6 18.18%
Steven Sandefer Mishawaka 12 3 2 16.67%
Maurice Swain Center Grove 13 10 2 15.38%
Joshua Holden Greenfield-Central 20 13 3 15.00%
Chris Joll Chesterton 55 26 8 14.55%
Greg Schaefer Evansville Mater Dei 77 46 11 14.29%
Dave Cloud Pendleton Heights 28 11 4 14.29%
Nick Kraus Garrett 14 3 2 14.29%
Ed Pendoski Carmel 71 39 10 14.08%
Branden Lorek Crown Point 22 14 3 13.64%
Brad Harper Penn 64 27 7 10.94%
Frank Bumgardner Wawasee 10 6 1 10.00%
Tim Alcorn Mount Vernon (Posey) 10 3 1 10.00%
Kevin Blundell Monrovia 11 7 1 9.09%
Jim Wadkins Calumet 22 6 2 9.09%
Randy Kearby Evansville Central 34 17 3 8.82%
Brandon Sisson Floyd Central 12 6 1 8.33%
Brian Weaver Elkhart Memorial 12 9 1 8.33%
Rod Williams Leo 12 5 1 8.33%
Andy Hobbs Peru 41 16 3 7.32%
Dan Mikesell Mooresville 15 6 1 6.67%
Paul Gunsett Bellmont 17 6 1 5.88%
Lou Silverman North Central 36 17 2 5.56%
Danny Struck Jeffersonville 18 7 1 5.56%
Chad Shepherd Western 22 9 1 4.55%
Bill Flatt South Bend Riley 23 13 1 4.35%
Eric Myers Jay County 23 12 1 4.35%
Tony Abbott Cowan 31 17 1 3.23%
Larry Mattingly Evansville Memorial 32 13 1 3.13%
Jim Pickard Goshen 41 19 1 2.44%
Mike Runyon Bloomington South 17 8 0 0.00%
Brett Smith Prairie Heights 10 4 0 0.00%
Doug Smoker Eastside 20 7 0 0.00%
Tony Currie Adams Central 10 4 0 0.00%
Scott Ferguson Evansville Reitz 38 16 0 0.00%
Dean Branstetter Attica 16 6 0 0.00%
Louie Kuzdas LaPorte 25 11 0 0.00%
Andrew King Oak Hill 23 6 0 0.00%
Blane Culp Columbia City 12 4 0 0.00%
Clint Gard Rochester 16 7 0 0.00%
Tom Miller Lafayette Jefferson 17 2 0 0.00%
Jamie Welliever Southmont 12 4 0 0.00%

 

Current Coaches winning percentage under the lights with over 10 state qualifiers

Coach Current School Finalists Champs Lights
Jim Wadkins Calumet 2 2 100.00%
Bill Flatt South Bend Riley 1 1 100.00%
Brandon Sisson Floyd Central 1 1 100.00%
Larry Mattingly Evansville Memorial 1 1 100.00%
Tony Abbott Cowan 1 1 100.00%
Kevin Blundell Monrovia 1 1 100.00%
Chris Cooper Columbus East 6 5 83.33%
Steve Pugliese Tri-West 5 4 80.00%
Bob Harmon Castle 11 8 72.73%
Branden Lorek Crown Point 3 2 66.67%
Wade McClurg Roncalli 5 3 60.00%
Darrick Snyder Brownsburg 22 13 59.09%
Greg Schaefer Evansville Mater Dei 11 6 54.55%
Jim Tonte Franklin Community 24 12 50.00%
David Maldonado Merrillville 18 9 50.00%
Ed Pendoski Carmel 10 5 50.00%
Chris Joll Chesterton 8 4 50.00%
Zach Errett Avon 8 4 50.00%
Dan Briggs Carroll (Fort Wayne) 6 3 50.00%
Dave Cloud Pendleton Heights 4 2 50.00%
Maurice Swain Center Grove 2 1 50.00%
Steven Sandefer Mishawaka 2 1 50.00%
Brad Harper Penn 7 3 42.86%
Sean McGinley Indianapolis Cathedral 29 12 41.38%
Joshua Holden Greenfield-Central 3 1 33.33%
Matt Schoettle Perry Meridian 7 2 28.57%
Andy Hobbs Peru 3 0 0.00%
Randy Kearby Evansville Central 3 0 0.00%
Lou Silverman North Central 2 0 0.00%
Nick Kraus Garrett 2 0 0.00%
Chad Shepherd Western 1 0 0.00%
Dan Mikesell Mooresville 1 0 0.00%
Danny Struck Jeffersonville 1 0 0.00%
Eric Myers Jay County 1 0 0.00%
Frank Bumgardner Wawasee 1 0 0.00%
Jim Pickard Goshen 1 0 0.00%
Tim Alcorn Mount Vernon (Posey) 1 0 0.00%
Brian Weaver Elkhart Memorial 1 0 0.00%
Paul Gunsett Bellmont 1 0 0.00%
Rod Williams Leo 1 0 0.00%

View full article

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

Coaches winning percentage under the lights next! 
 

 

 

14 minutes ago, formercollegekid said:

I think their are a few out there that are a 100%. I think whitelands old coach Dave Thompsons was like 7 for 7 under the lights

It's added to the end of the article and on the data link.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, formercollegekid said:

I think their are a few out there that are a 100%. I think whitelands old coach Dave Thompsons was like 7 for 7 under the lights

You may be correct, that Coach Dave Thompson has never lost under the lights. But I don’t know that he had 7. I thought it was 5. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, formercollegekid said:

I think their are a few out there that are a 100%. I think whitelands old coach Dave Thompsons was like 7 for 7 under the lights

I don’t see Thompson on the coaches list on any of them. And I’m 99.7% percent sure he has coached a few more than 10 state qualifiers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cooper160 said:

I don’t see Thompson on the coaches list on any of them. And I’m 99.7% percent sure he has coached a few more than 10 state qualifiers.

Its only active coaches on these list, I was just throwing his name out as an example. I always find it interesting when coaches are 100% in the finals with more than like 2 guys

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, formercollegekid said:

Its only active coaches on these list, I was just throwing his name out as an example. I always find it interesting when coaches are 100% in the finals with more than like 2 guys

Ok. I missed the active coaches part. My bad. Thompson was my coach way back when  for high school, making sure he got his credit !  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Last year this article produced many comments and since it was so popular, let's bring it back. Over the course of the state finals we have seen the placers grow from 4 to 6 to 8. With the addition of the 7th place match came the dreaded Friday night do or die match. Coaches make a living on Friday night getting kids on the stand. Year after year we notice a lot of the same teams with wrestlers on the podium. However, how good are these coaches at getting kids on the stand, to the semi-finals, or even finals? Well, you neighborhood gorilla has crunched the data and has it for everyone to see. 

 

You can view all the data for both Friday and Saturday success
Click here to view

 

Current coaches with 10 or more qualifiers sorted by winning percentage.

Coach Total Qualifiers Total Placers Friday %
Wade McClurg 15 13 86.67%
Maurice Swain 13 10 76.92%
Sean McGinley 108 83 76.85%
Brian Weaver 12 9 75.00%
Darrick Snyder 92 68 73.91%
Chris Cooper 33 24 72.73%
Matt Schoettle 25 17 68.00%
David Maldonado 83 55 66.27%
Jim Tonte 106 70 66.04%
Joshua Holden 20 13 65.00%
Kevin Blundell 11 7 63.64%
Branden Lorek 22 14 63.64%
Zach Errett 24 15 62.50%
Frank Bumgardner 10 6 60.00%
Greg Schaefer 77 46 59.74%
Dan Briggs 19 11 57.89%
Bill Flatt 23 13 56.52%
Ed Pendoski 71 39 54.93%
Tony Abbott 31 17 54.84%
Eric Myers 23 12 52.17%
Bob Harmon 58 29 50.00%
Brandon Sisson 12 6 50.00%
Randy Kearby 34 17 50.00%
Chris Joll 55 26 47.27%
Lou Silverman 36 17 47.22%
Mike Runyon 17 8 47.06%
Jim Pickard 41 19 46.34%
Louie Kuzdas 25 11 44.00%
Clint Gard 16 7 43.75%
Brad Harper 64 27 42.19%
Scott Ferguson 38 16 42.11%
Rod Williams 12 5 41.67%
Chad Shepherd 22 9 40.91%
Steve Pugliese 22 9 40.91%
Larry Mattingly 32 13 40.63%
Brett Smith 10 4 40.00%
Dan Mikesell 15 6 40.00%
Brett Smith 10 4 40.00%
Tony Currie 10 4 40.00%
Tony Currie 10 4 40.00%
Dave Cloud 28 11 39.29%
Andy Hobbs 41 16 39.02%
Danny Struck 18 7 38.89%
Dean Branstetter 16 6 37.50%
Paul Gunsett 17 6 35.29%
Doug Smoker 20 7 35.00%
Blane Culp 12 4 33.33%
Jamie Welliever 12 4 33.33%
Tim Alcorn 10 3 30.00%
Jim Wadkins 22 6 27.27%
Andrew King 23 6 26.09%
Steven Sandefer 12 3 25.00%
Steven Sandefer 12 3 25.00%
Nick Kraus 14 3 21.43%
Tom Miller 17 2 11.76%

 

Current coaches with more than 10 qualifiers getting wrestlers to the semi-finals by winning percentage

Coach Current School Qual Placer Semi-Finalists Qual to Semis
Wade McClurg Roncalli 15 13 10 66.67%
Zach Errett Avon 24 15 11 45.83%
Dan Briggs Carroll (Fort Wayne) 19 11 9 47.37%
Matt Schoettle Perry Meridian 25 17 12 48.00%
Sean McGinley Indianapolis Cathedral 108 83 56 51.85%
Darrick Snyder Brownsburg 92 68 46 50.00%
Steve Pugliese Tri-West 22 9 6 27.27%
Jim Tonte Franklin Community 106 70 40 37.74%
David Maldonado Merrillville 83 55 30 36.14%
Bob Harmon Castle 58 29 18 31.03%
Chris Cooper Columbus East 33 24 15 45.45%
Steven Sandefer Mishawaka 12 3 2 16.67%
Maurice Swain Center Grove 13 10 5 38.46%
Joshua Holden Greenfield-Central 20 13 3 15.00%
Chris Joll Chesterton 55 26 11 20.00%
Greg Schaefer Evansville Mater Dei 77 46 26 33.77%
Dave Cloud Pendleton Heights 28 11 6 21.43%
Nick Kraus Garrett 14 3 3 21.43%
Ed Pendoski Carmel 71 39 20 28.17%
Branden Lorek Crown Point 22 14 6 27.27%
Brad Harper Penn 64 27 10 15.63%
Frank Bumgardner Wawasee 10 6 2 20.00%
Tim Alcorn Mount Vernon (Posey) 10 3 2 20.00%
Kevin Blundell Monrovia 11 7 2 18.18%
Jim Wadkins Calumet 22 6 3 13.64%
Randy Kearby Evansville Central 34 17 7 20.59%
Brandon Sisson Floyd Central 12 6 3 25.00%
Brian Weaver Elkhart Memorial 12 9 2 16.67%
Rod Williams Leo 12 5 1 8.33%
Andy Hobbs Peru 41 16 7 17.07%
Dan Mikesell Mooresville 15 6 3 20.00%
Paul Gunsett Bellmont 17 6 2 11.76%
Lou Silverman North Central 36 17 5 13.89%
Danny Struck Jeffersonville 18 7 2 11.11%
Chad Shepherd Western 22 9 3 13.64%
Bill Flatt South Bend Riley 23 13 8 34.78%
Eric Myers Jay County 23 12 4 17.39%
Tony Abbott Cowan 31 17 5 16.13%
Larry Mattingly Evansville Memorial 32 13 3 9.38%
Jim Pickard Goshen 41 19 5 12.20%
Mike Runyon Bloomington South 17 8 3 17.65%
Brett Smith Prairie Heights 10 4 1 10.00%
Doug Smoker Eastside 20 7 2 10.00%
Tony Currie Adams Central 10 4 1 10.00%
Scott Ferguson Evansville Reitz 38 16 3 7.89%
Dean Branstetter Attica 16 6 1 6.25%
Louie Kuzdas LaPorte 25 11 1 4.00%
Andrew King Oak Hill 23 6 0 0.00%
Blane Culp Columbia City 12 4 0 0.00%
Clint Gard Rochester 16 7 0 0.00%
Tom Miller Lafayette Jefferson 17 2 0 0.00%
Jamie Welliever Southmont 12 4 0 0.00%

 

Current coaches with more than 10 qualifiers getting wrestlers to the finals by winning percentage

Coach Current School Qual Place Finalists Qual to Finals
Wade McClurg Roncalli 15 13 5 33.33%
Zach Errett Avon 24 15 8 33.33%
Dan Briggs Carroll (Fort Wayne) 19 11 6 31.58%
Matt Schoettle Perry Meridian 25 17 7 28.00%
Sean McGinley Indianapolis Cathedral 108 83 29 26.85%
Darrick Snyder Brownsburg 92 68 22 23.91%
Steve Pugliese Tri-West 22 9 5 22.73%
Jim Tonte Franklin Community 106 70 24 22.64%
David Maldonado Merrillville 83 55 18 21.69%
Bob Harmon Castle 58 29 11 18.97%
Chris Cooper Columbus East 33 24 6 18.18%
Steven Sandefer Mishawaka 12 3 2 16.67%
Maurice Swain Center Grove 13 10 2 15.38%
Joshua Holden Greenfield-Central 20 13 3 15.00%
Chris Joll Chesterton 55 26 8 14.55%
Greg Schaefer Evansville Mater Dei 77 46 11 14.29%
Dave Cloud Pendleton Heights 28 11 4 14.29%
Nick Kraus Garrett 14 3 2 14.29%
Ed Pendoski Carmel 71 39 10 14.08%
Branden Lorek Crown Point 22 14 3 13.64%
Brad Harper Penn 64 27 7 10.94%
Frank Bumgardner Wawasee 10 6 1 10.00%
Tim Alcorn Mount Vernon (Posey) 10 3 1 10.00%
Kevin Blundell Monrovia 11 7 1 9.09%
Jim Wadkins Calumet 22 6 2 9.09%
Randy Kearby Evansville Central 34 17 3 8.82%
Brandon Sisson Floyd Central 12 6 1 8.33%
Brian Weaver Elkhart Memorial 12 9 1 8.33%
Rod Williams Leo 12 5 1 8.33%
Andy Hobbs Peru 41 16 3 7.32%
Dan Mikesell Mooresville 15 6 1 6.67%
Paul Gunsett Bellmont 17 6 1 5.88%
Lou Silverman North Central 36 17 2 5.56%
Danny Struck Jeffersonville 18 7 1 5.56%
Chad Shepherd Western 22 9 1 4.55%
Bill Flatt South Bend Riley 23 13 1 4.35%
Eric Myers Jay County 23 12 1 4.35%
Tony Abbott Cowan 31 17 1 3.23%
Larry Mattingly Evansville Memorial 32 13 1 3.13%
Jim Pickard Goshen 41 19 1 2.44%
Mike Runyon Bloomington South 17 8 0 0.00%
Brett Smith Prairie Heights 10 4 0 0.00%
Doug Smoker Eastside 20 7 0 0.00%
Tony Currie Adams Central 10 4 0 0.00%
Scott Ferguson Evansville Reitz 38 16 0 0.00%
Dean Branstetter Attica 16 6 0 0.00%
Louie Kuzdas LaPorte 25 11 0 0.00%
Andrew King Oak Hill 23 6 0 0.00%
Blane Culp Columbia City 12 4 0 0.00%
Clint Gard Rochester 16 7 0 0.00%
Tom Miller Lafayette Jefferson 17 2 0 0.00%
Jamie Welliever Southmont 12 4 0 0.00%

 

Current Coaches winning percentage under the lights with over 10 state qualifiers

Coach Current School Finalists Champs Lights
Jim Wadkins Calumet 2 2 100.00%
Bill Flatt South Bend Riley 1 1 100.00%
Brandon Sisson Floyd Central 1 1 100.00%
Larry Mattingly Evansville Memorial 1 1 100.00%
Tony Abbott Cowan 1 1 100.00%
Kevin Blundell Monrovia 1 1 100.00%
Chris Cooper Columbus East 6 5 83.33%
Steve Pugliese Tri-West 5 4 80.00%
Bob Harmon Castle 11 8 72.73%
Branden Lorek Crown Point 3 2 66.67%
Wade McClurg Roncalli 5 3 60.00%
Darrick Snyder Brownsburg 22 13 59.09%
Greg Schaefer Evansville Mater Dei 11 6 54.55%
Jim Tonte Franklin Community 24 12 50.00%
David Maldonado Merrillville 18 9 50.00%
Ed Pendoski Carmel 10 5 50.00%
Chris Joll Chesterton 8 4 50.00%
Zach Errett Avon 8 4 50.00%
Dan Briggs Carroll (Fort Wayne) 6 3 50.00%
Dave Cloud Pendleton Heights 4 2 50.00%
Maurice Swain Center Grove 2 1 50.00%
Steven Sandefer Mishawaka 2 1 50.00%
Brad Harper Penn 7 3 42.86%
Sean McGinley Indianapolis Cathedral 29 12 41.38%
Joshua Holden Greenfield-Central 3 1 33.33%
Matt Schoettle Perry Meridian 7 2 28.57%
Andy Hobbs Peru 3 0 0.00%
Randy Kearby Evansville Central 3 0 0.00%
Lou Silverman North Central 2 0 0.00%
Nick Kraus Garrett 2 0 0.00%
Chad Shepherd Western 1 0 0.00%
Dan Mikesell Mooresville 1 0 0.00%
Danny Struck Jeffersonville 1 0 0.00%
Eric Myers Jay County 1 0 0.00%
Frank Bumgardner Wawasee 1 0 0.00%
Jim Pickard Goshen 1 0 0.00%
Tim Alcorn Mount Vernon (Posey) 1 0 0.00%
Brian Weaver Elkhart Memorial 1 0 0.00%
Paul Gunsett Bellmont 1 0 0.00%
Rod Williams Leo 1 0 0.00%

 

View full article

 

Not on the list, but I'll take Seltzer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Cooper160 said:

I don’t see Thompson on the coaches list on any of them. And I’m 99.7% percent sure he has coached a few more than 10 state qualifiers.

 

12 minutes ago, busstogate said:

Not on the list, but I'll take Seltzer.

If you go to the link you can see them as I have listed all coaches since 1992.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.