Tickets=TRAIN WRECK

rookie78

This is a cluster of all clusters. Whoever put this program together should be fired. Each coach should have gotten 1 code for x tickets and each school should have been assigned a section. Draw team names out of a hat to decide which section. More stress on the coaches and parents that didn't need to be there.

10 minutes ago, rookie78 said:

My wife had not bough any tickets for the event.  She went in on her account today and it said the she exceeded her limit....not sure how that works!?!

I was able to get two different pods of two one session, but the other session wouldn't let me do that. So I had my wife sign in to her account and was able to get our last two. I was surprised that after an hour, I was still able to get two tickets. I think a lot of people are having that issue and they keep going back into the system

Anyone hearing any rumors or talk on rather or not they are going to be strict on assigned seating? I wouldnt mind just walking in and setting down without the wait. Or, will I have to get in line and fight for my second level seat that I already purchased?

Not to worried about the evening session as I was only able to get tickets in a galaxy far far way 😅

1 hour ago, CoachDuke2.0 said:

Anyone hearing any rumors or talk on rather or not they are going to be strict on assigned seating? I wouldnt mind just walking in and setting down without the wait. Or, will I have to get in line and fight for my second level seat that I already purchased?

Not to worried about the evening session as I was only able to get tickets in a galaxy far far way 😅

No general admission, only reserved seating. Once they are gone, they are gone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.